My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Nappies for 6yr old

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Louise wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:
queen bee wrote:Samuel is 5 and isn't dry at night. We use large standard minkis (pockets and fleece lined so no good for the wet feeling). Large dunk n fluufs and fluff n stuffs fot ds but not sure they would fit a big 6 year old.

Isabelle is four and none of those nappies fit her!! :giggle:

Its funny how they are all different. :lol: Ryan (age 5) wears Minkis and DnFs although I've just ordered him an XL DnF as the Ls are getting a bit snug. Toddler Hollow Oaks fit him well too.

None of those would even look at Dawn :oops: :oops:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Our XL Dunk and Fluffs fit Grace perfectly on the tightest snaps, and I assure you she's not massive!
Toddler hollow oaks are a perfect size night nappy for her too!! :giggle:

Actually I think my girls have big bums ;) (something from DH's side of the family apparently, MIL is always going on about it!) but I think in general boys are slimmer than girls at that age anyway...

Toddler hollow oaks actually do fit Isabelle quite nicely... And BV nappies are better as they've got more stretch and give in them...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:48 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:
Louise wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:Isabelle is four and none of those nappies fit her!! :giggle:

Its funny how they are all different. :lol: Ryan (age 5) wears Minkis and DnFs although I've just ordered him an XL DnF as the Ls are getting a bit snug. Toddler Hollow Oaks fit him well too.

None of those would even look at Dawn :oops: :oops:

I'm not surprised, she's in the same size clothes as Amy!!

My avatar
mumofemily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mumofemily » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:32 pm

was going to ask the same question ( sorry not been here for some time a lot has happend in our lives ) we do are looking at getting some bigger cloth nappies for Emily she will be 6 next april and as we found out nearly a year ago has A.S.D. and is not dry/clean at all not helped by a bowel problum which is a linked to her form of autism at the moment we use a mix of disp and terry squres ( still like cloth better just disp are easy when out at her age and size ect )

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat