hf1

I'm obsessed .pp

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

I'm obsessed .pp

Postby Sally » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:31 pm

With ...................................

Weehuggers

:hohoho: I need all the prints I have 4 now and it's not enough :( I love the cottony feel rather than the normal plastic feel of normal 2 in 1's or wraps I have been waiting 6 weeks for a bloom one :cry: and it's still not here I ordered a bloom from somewhere else on Tuesday to recieve my order today minus the bloom was just so :cry:
why do people keep selling me blooms they don't actually have :cry:

Pointless post but they are the only thing working well that is still pretty and feel nice :oops: and do not irritate her skin at all why are the prints so hard to get :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: I'm obsessed .pp

Postby megansmummy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:33 pm

I was wondering how you were getting on with them!!

I sold mine to fund more thirsties duo's they are my real love :wine: I could do with a couple more too...but i have all the prints and also some plain coloured ones too....

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:38 pm

I have a weehugger and a thirties and no ickle bum to put in them yet :cry: :giggle:

I keep thinking i should maybe buy a wrap for sandy (he doesnt have any, always wears wool over fitteds) but i bought him another 5 easyfits on monday so he has had more than his share lately lol

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:41 pm

I love them :giggle:
I love my Thirsties too they just aren't nursery proof without the flap holders I have 4 Thirsties and wish they would bring out more prints too :giggle: I even like my flip cover but love my weehuggers the most :giggle:
The thirstie prefolds are fab too btw so slim :shock:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:43 pm

HighlandMum wrote:I have a weehugger and a thirties and no ickle bum to put in them yet :cry: :giggle:

I keep thinking i should maybe buy a wrap for sandy (he doesnt have any, always wears wool over fitteds) but i bought him another 5 easyfits on monday so he has had more than his share lately lol

I keep eyeing up a size 1 bloom at Bapipur and wondering if I could squeeze Honey into it :hohoho: no chance with her thighs :giggle:
Can't wait for ickle baby action pics of the weehuggers :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Im very excited about the ickle weehuggers (we got wicking with the prints on kieren though :( ) but im thinking of trying a solid colour one with him...i miss the little velcro hands!! :giggle:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:02 pm

I've only ever had wicking once but think I hadn't put the prefold in properly :-? but think the plain ones could work for K as they aren't cotton outer but how sticky are those little hands too :shock: I have to pull hard to get them off :giggle:

I have just ordered a weehugger from babykind :oops: I've decided whats the worst that can happen I end up with loads :giggle: so thats 3 on order now :oops: help me someone :evil:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:37 pm

:giggle:

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Still no wicking with your weehuggers Tory, I washed them with loads of softener, wonder if this made them more waterproof?? Got my self 4 more of them in girly colours with poppers which actually fit better, but ISWYM the little mittens r soo cute x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat