hf1

Aaargh!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Aaargh!

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Grace's gorgeous Large WNSSs are too short in the rise now - they're the standard rise ones but from what I gather the higher rise ones aren't that much higher in the rise :( They're about the same size as a medium BBSS though so perhaps I just need to invest in some large blueberry SS...

Gutted though :( I love them! They're just not a good fit anymore :?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Aaargh!

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:34 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug:
It's so sad when they grow out of things you love isn't it :cry:

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Grace's gorgeous Large WNSSs are too short in the rise now - they're the standard rise ones but from what I gather the higher rise ones aren't that much higher in the rise :( They're about the same size as a medium BBSS though so perhaps I just need to invest in some large blueberry SS...

Gutted though :( I love them! They're just not a good fit anymore :?

Remind me next time steph and i will bring our high rise just so you can compare. you'll have to let me know if you try the blueberry SS as that might be the next step for us too.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:18 pm

I found the high rise a fair bit bigger, similar to large BBSS, I don't have one else I'd lend you one, but I can lend you a large BBSS, not going to fit Noah for a long time

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:32 pm

I really notice the difference between SR & HR. No way Isaac can wear large SR but the HR fit fab, as do his large BBSS's.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Katie still just about fits the SR but the HR fit well still. Can lend you one if you want seeing as we are going to attempt PTing soon. :cry:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Can lend you a HR L WNSS if you need but you are probs sorted with the above offers :hug:

SR stopped fitting Amber a month or so ago but the HR is a good fit. We used these for nap times now :) x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Well some lovely people are sending me some nappies to try for fit before I go spend... And I've listed all the pockets that don't fit anymore :cry: and our HONNs too as I've fallen prey to WNNN BV ones :oops: :giggle:

If WNSS HR fit well I can see a nappy buying spree coming on...

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat