hf1

Which Easyfit Print should I order? (poll)

Which Easyfit print should I order?

Cherrylicious
30%
Tutti Frutti
35%
Mushroom Magic
35%

Total votes : 23
My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Which Easyfit Print should I order? (poll)

Postby flutterby » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Caroline wrote:
flutterby wrote:Cherrylicious, because I want to see another little boy rocking a cherrylicious ;)

And this coming from someone who thought the mushroom magic was too girly for Noah! :hohoho:

I changed my mind, I have every intention of getting a magic mushroom one now when I have some pennies, I did actually order one but it was out of stock. I also need a blackbirds duo wrap ;)

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Bobble Boy's Mum wrote:Thank you everyone!

In the end I have ordered 2 as I'm not convinced F won't be paying a trip to hospital soon so I have ordered a Cherrylicious and a Tutti Frutti from PeachyTots. Oooo I can't wait for them to arrive :mrgreen:

I also ordered a rather funky looking wrap (Thirsties Duo in Blackbird) that adjusts in size which I thought was rather nifty and a couple of prefolds to stuff pockets with. Ahhhh it's been ages since I have done nappy shopping, I'd forgotten how much I love it :wine:

:D The prefolds work really well inside the wraps you have ordered too.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:08 pm

flutterby wrote:
Caroline wrote:
flutterby wrote:Cherrylicious, because I want to see another little boy rocking a cherrylicious ;)

And this coming from someone who thought the mushroom magic was too girly for Noah! :hohoho:

I changed my mind, I have every intention of getting a magic mushroom one now when I have some pennies, I did actually order one but it was out of stock. I also need a blackbirds duo wrap ;)

:D The mushroom one is lovely I have to say, I might keep one for Max :wink:
Tots have been finding it difficult to keep up with production as the new prints are so popular. This should be resolved now as they have moved the stretchie production elsewhere.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:37 pm

I have the Blackbird Wrap & the Cool Stripes, they are both lovely, hope they do some more prints soon!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:24 pm

zoeyboo wrote:I have the Blackbird Wrap & the Cool Stripes, they are both lovely, hope they do some more prints soon!

I'm hopeful for new prints too. The standard diaper covers (sized) have a couple of new prints but I havent seen them in the flesh yet.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:37 pm

:giggle: WSS. Max will be 'rocking' cheerylicious cheeks as soon as I can get one :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Emma1977 wrote:

:giggle: WSS. Max will be 'rocking' cheerylicious cheeks as soon as I can get one :wink:

:D :D :D

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:48 pm

I might have to run a comp - which boy rocks the cherrylicious the best :hohoho:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:17 pm

flutterby wrote:
Emma1977 wrote:

:D :D :D

Well the way I see it is his cheeks are seriously cute and munchable anyway so adding cherries to the mix makes it a sweeter bite :wink: :giggle:

Caroline wrote:I might have to run a comp - which boy rocks the cherrylicious the best :hohoho:

:hohoho: :widesmile:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat