hf1

I've fallen off the wagon

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: I've fallen off the wagon

Postby nic1 » Fri May 02, 2008 6:43 pm

Rae do you need me to tape you down now......the wagon can get bumpy at times!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

Love that nappy though, will look fab on Kayleigh!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Fri May 02, 2008 6:50 pm

Oooh looks lovely!

Joanne

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri May 02, 2008 7:37 pm

nic1 wrote:Rae do you need me to tape you down now......the wagon can get bumpy at times!! :hohoho: :hohoho: !

Yes, it seems my safety belt has come undone, so I need you to strap me back in.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Fri May 02, 2008 7:51 pm

ohh looks lovely, not tried these myself.

Do they come with inserts?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri May 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Rae wrote:
nic1 wrote:Rae do you need me to tape you down now......the wagon can get bumpy at times!! :hohoho: :hohoho: !

Yes, it seems my safety belt has come undone, so I need you to strap me back in.

Consider it done now, it's extra secure too so there should be no falling off it this time!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :wink: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri May 02, 2008 8:54 pm

nicola g wrote:ohh looks lovely, not tried these myself.

Do they come with inserts?

They are Ai2's, and come with pop in inserts. I think Steph has a review of them in the reviews section. You can buy extra inserts, so if your LO has just wet, you can change over the insert that you pop in.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat May 03, 2008 7:14 am

Well, if you are going to fall off the wagon you might as well do it for something as pretty as that nappy :D I dont think the glue is the problem for me falling off the wagon - I think I need new glasses because every time I fall off I manage to get on the darn train instead :lol:

Sadie xx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat May 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Well thankfully I have someone interested in some of my stash of bamboozles, so fingers crossed thaty will be sold, and I will hopefully put some more of them up for sale and get rid of my wonderoo, and then this new purchase won't matter.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat May 03, 2008 8:01 pm

eviesmummy wrote:Well, if you are going to fall off the wagon you might as well do it for something as pretty as that nappy :D I dont think the glue is the problem for me falling off the wagon - I think I need new glasses because every time I fall off I manage to get on the darn train instead :lol:

Sadie xx

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat