Nappy Needs

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Nappy Needs

Postby nicola g » Sat May 03, 2008 11:33 am

Has anyone shopped with them before?

I ordered last week but im still waiting, ive ordered 2 Blueberry's, so id of thought they would of had them in stock :?

My order from twinkle came yesterday and i ordered them both the same day.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Nappy Needs

Postby Louise » Sat May 03, 2008 11:48 am

I have once and the order came fairly quickly, think it took a couple of days.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat May 03, 2008 1:27 pm

I ordered a few weeks ago and it took about a week for the items to arrive - there was a hold up because the wrap I ordered wasnt in stock, so I was able to get an alternative that they did have, but I did have to contact them to find this out. When I emailed I got a really quick response.

Sadie xx

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed May 07, 2008 10:26 am

nicola g wrote:I ordered last week but im still waiting, ive ordered 2 Blueberry's, so id of thought they would of had them in stock :?

Have you received them yet?? Although that may be a silly question seeing how quick we normally are about posting pics of new fluff... :hohoho:

Another friend of mine ordered some stuff too last month, half of it didnt arrive and what did was the wrong print :shock: She is now hoping that her Cow Blueberry still to be delivered wont turn out as a Zebra print :hohoho:

I want to order some Berry Plush from there but one of them is out of stock in size L. I've emailed them on Monday to ask if they were getting it back in stock but havent heard anything back yet... Pah! I want to order my nappies!!! Otherwise I'll have the inserts but no nappy to put them in... :crossbaby:

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Wed May 07, 2008 1:21 pm

No they still havent arrived :(

Im gonna go email them and enquire, knew i should of gone to Babykind, but they were a £1 cheaper there but if i'd of known they were gonna take so long i would of paid the extra to have them within a couple of days. :roll:

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Thu May 08, 2008 11:02 am

still not here :(

Tried ringing and emailed with no response :x

Wanted to order a Berryplush but doubt i'll bother now, anyone know of anywhere else selling Berryplush?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu May 08, 2008 11:06 am

http://www.bumfluffnappies.com do them

Boo that they haven't turned up or contacted you!

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Jamling » Thu May 08, 2008 12:10 pm

I ordered Blueberry side snaps from Nappy Needs and they took weeks (think they must have ordered in from the US) to arrive but they did eventually turn up. I ordered from Stratford nappies and they came in a few days no problem. Bumfluff stuff usually arrives within a couple of days :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu May 08, 2008 5:05 pm

i have never used nappy needs, but bumfluff are fab!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat