hf1

Nappy Needs

My avatar
gozozale
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Nappy Needs

Postby gozozale » Thu May 08, 2008 5:14 pm

I ordered from nappy needs awhile ago, most of my order arrived quicly but one nappy wasnt in stock. A month later I emailed them several times, they only replied to the address that appears on their invoice not to the one in the website. After I threatened to contact Paypal they gave me a refund. I think their customer service is very poor and I will not be using them again.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu May 08, 2008 5:35 pm

The email address I used was order@nappyneeds.co.uk and the ladies name was Hayley - hope you get some info, or preferably your nappies, from them soon.,

Sadie xx

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Thu May 08, 2008 8:14 pm

I have emailed them again and it was like an essay :hohoho: Telling them they have till monday to get my nappies out to me or to get in touch with a reasonable date or im going to paypal and requesting refund.

Also said that im a member of a couple of forums and shall be telling people how bad they are at communicating ! and getting orders out.

:hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu May 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Hope you hear something very soon, but better still get the nappies or your money back.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Fri May 09, 2008 9:41 am

she emailed me straight back offering a refund. I said no as long as i know they are on their way. She also said it's because her daughter isnt well thats why she hadnt been in contact.

Also she is ordering my Blueberrys from Babykind :roll:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Fri May 09, 2008 9:45 am

nicola g wrote:she emailed me straight back offering a refund. I said no as long as i know they are on their way. She also said it's because her daughter isnt well thats why she hadnt been in contact.

Also she is ordering my Blueberrys from Babykind :roll:

I'm glad she finally made contact with you - does explain why she hasnt been in touch, but she should put a note up on her website or something to let her customers know...

Its interesting to see where things come from in the end too :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat