hf1

Opppsss i have just fallen off my wagon too!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Opppsss i have just fallen off my wagon too!!

Postby nic1 » Sat May 03, 2008 8:41 pm

It's Marijkes' fault!!!! Saw the nappy in her post earlier and wanted one. It is a NN in hippy turk.......i only have 2 night nappies and sometimes i don't get them washed and dried quickly enough so went for another of these. That's my excuse and i am sticking to it.... :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Opppsss i have just fallen off my wagon too!!

Postby babyroo » Sat May 03, 2008 8:43 pm

nic1 wrote:It's Marijkes' fault!!!! Saw the nappy in her post earlier and wanted one. It is a NN in hippy turk.......i only have 2 night nappies and sometimes i don't get them washed and dried quickly enough so went for another of these. That's my excuse and i am sticking to it.... :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :wink: :wink:

ooooops, but a good choice! I'd have that one if I was buying a NN.

Anyone know if you can get pockets with viscose outer? I'm trying Katie in a pocket tonight which she could pull down if she does get up. Had enough of changing the sheets every day :roll:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat May 03, 2008 8:53 pm

nic1 wrote:It's Marijkes' fault!!!! Saw the nappy in her post earlier and wanted one. It is a NN in hippy turk.......i only have 2 night nappies and sometimes i don't get them washed and dried quickly enough so went for another of these. That's my excuse and i am sticking to it.... :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :wink: :wink:

I thought you were very brave to only have 2 night nappies. I have 4, and am very tempted to get another one. Maybe an Iish fly night, but then I should see how well the day one works first. I should really stop looking and get back onto the wagon.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat May 03, 2008 8:56 pm

I have 3 night nappies (which work) atm, and I sometimes struggle getting them clean and dry. Tonight, Bella nearly had to go to bed in one of her bamboozles, which are far too short in the rise for the extra stuffing needed. :shock: :oops: :shock:

Nic, I think you are definitely justified in falling off the wagon for another night nappy. It is a genuine NEED after all. :hohoho: :hohoho:

I refuse to acknowledge the presence or existence of said wagon - I like buying nappies far too much :) :P

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sat May 03, 2008 8:58 pm

Oh I am sorry Nic! However: good choice - the fabric is lovely and soft, more so than the cotton Pooh one I find, and a truely beautiful print. You wont be disappointed :lol:

BUT... if you're not on the wagon, then WHO is holding the reins? Is it on some wild escapade to get everyone bumped off??? :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat May 03, 2008 9:02 pm

mabo wrote:BUT... if you're not on the wagon, then WHO is holding the reins? Is it on some wild escapade to get everyone bumped off??? :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I never thought of that :shock: . I hope she soon has control of the wagon again.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat May 03, 2008 9:03 pm

I have now firmly taken the reins again hun, so don't worry.......it's my 1st fall off (and it hurt!!) in months on nappies so it was justified...... after all a girl needs more than 2 night nappies!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :wink: :wink:

...can someone tape me down now extra firmly plse. :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat May 03, 2008 9:13 pm

OMG how can the driver of the wagon and the extra strong sticky tape actually detach herself and buy something fluffy :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I think I need 5 night nappies to keep ontop of everything and prefer more, but then we are going to be trying out some more of our night nappies as day nappies too :roll:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat May 03, 2008 9:14 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:OMG how can the driver of the wagon and the extra strong sticky tape actually detach herself and buy something fluffy :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Well as they say 'where there's a will there's a way!!' :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :wink: :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat