hf1

Opppsss i have just fallen off my wagon too!!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Opppsss i have just fallen off my wagon too!!

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun May 04, 2008 6:37 pm

The likely hood of me having another baby is about a million to 1, as there are more reasons against, not least just trying to get preg / paying for another few rounds of IVF,

But the things I really can't sell are his first ever nappy his bimble and the tiny wrap. I am thinking I also can never part with his rainbow pixie knit longies (they still just fit), his size 1 little lambs I think I can keep as the resale wouldn't be great I think, then the rest are onesizes or size 2's so most can keep forever!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun May 04, 2008 7:16 pm

We have kept stuff just in case, but I think if we did have another one, then I would want to try other nappies anyway.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun May 04, 2008 8:56 pm

Rae wrote:We have kept stuff just in case, but I think if we did have another one, then I would want to try other nappies anyway.

Well I know that is very true. I have kept all of Charlotte's nappies, although do really need to sell some of the pink ones she has outgrown! But have then bought a whole load of new things to try on the baby. I was thinking though this afternoon that I might keep some of the tiny ones as dolly nappies for a while to avoid getting rid of them when they are outgrown :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat