hf1

Opppsss i have just fallen off my wagon too!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Opppsss i have just fallen off my wagon too!!

Postby Annette » Sun May 04, 2008 8:29 am

You lot are bonkers! :lol:

And yes Ali, you can get WN pockets in viscose outer, I have one - but you can't get one while you are in charge of the wagon!! :hohoho:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun May 04, 2008 8:32 am

Charliemum wrote:You lot are bonkers! :lol:

And yes Ali, you can get WN pockets in viscose outer, I have one - but you can't get one while you are in charge of the wagon!! :hohoho:

Hey, that's not fair, Nic was allowed to buy when she was in charge! The blueberry pocket worked well last niught, not that she tried to use the pott, so i may indulge - but I'll wait till Nic is back.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun May 04, 2008 8:37 am

Ali - Nic's gone now, so a sneaky buy while no-one is looking.......

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sun May 04, 2008 9:30 am

Good for you Nic. :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun May 04, 2008 2:56 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: This thread is just getting funnier :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Ali, you are only the driver and holder of the extra strong tape, if you don't tape yourself down, you can drive the wagon to weenotions :wink:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun May 04, 2008 5:46 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:Ali, you are only the driver and holder of the extra strong tape, if you don't tape yourself down, you can drive the wagon to weenotions :wink:

Please don't drive the wagon past a place of temptation. I have only just bought something, and I have only sold 3 nappies (and hopefully soon a wrap), so I'm not in the clear yet to buy more nappies.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun May 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Don't worry girls, I'm still safely stuck to the wagon!! Madam has insisted on no nappy tonight anyway, so no point me buying anything new.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun May 04, 2008 6:24 pm

I keep thinking of things to sell, but really don't know whether to hold onto things or not :? Even now I look back and cuddle the size 0 bimble and think how massive it was, and now so so tiny :mrgreen:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sun May 04, 2008 6:30 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:I keep thinking of things to sell, but really don't know whether to hold onto things or not :? Even now I look back and cuddle the size 0 bimble and think how massive it was, and now so so tiny :mrgreen:

I've got the same problem... I have put some medium pockets aside which Anna is starting to outgrow and just dont use as much any more as well as some fitteds, but cant bring myself to put them up for sale. Part of me wonders 'what if we do decide we want another baby' as I'd have them in cloth from the start - but its mainly because I'm a selfconfessed horder and find it really difficult to part with things :oops:
Just need to be ruthless as I know it will mean more money to buy new nappies :twisted: :twisted: :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat