My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Who was worried about Stump infection from nappies

Postby charlibunny » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:27 pm

evansmummy wrote:There :shock:

Sale nappies sale... I've no choice but to do a custom, thanx Louise :evil:

I have already asked her when she is doing more rainbow :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Those are gorgeous!

Louise that Rainbow one is really lovely!!

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Charli, Kellan was 9lbs 6oz when he was born and the 60x60's were slightly big on him, but nothing I couldn't just fold under and nippa. To fold I just folded the square in half so the folded side is at the bottom to you. Then pick up the top lefthand corner and carry it across to the righthand corner, so you have like a triangle on top. Then flip the whole thing over, and taking the left hand side that is still the side of the square, fold that over on itself two/three times so it ends up in a thickish rectangle in the middle. Does that make sense?! With the 60's I just folded the triangle tips undeneath themselves to begin with, and you can angle the "tabs" when you nippa them to sit nicely underneath the umbilical cord. I never had a problem with Kellans at all :D

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:44 pm

choccylisa wrote:Charli, Kellan was 9lbs 6oz when he was born and the 60x60's were slightly big on him, but nothing I couldn't just fold under and nippa. To fold I just folded the square in half so the folded side is at the bottom to you. Then pick up the top lefthand corner and carry it across to the righthand corner, so you have like a triangle on top. Then flip the whole thing over, and taking the left hand side that is still the side of the square, fold that over on itself two/three times so it ends up in a thickish rectangle in the middle. Does that make sense?! With the 60's I just folded the triangle tips undeneath themselves to begin with, and you can angle the "tabs" when you nippa them to sit nicely underneath the umbilical cord. I never had a problem with Kellans at all :D

When Soph has finished her bottle i shall give it a go :wine: thats really really helpful thankyou, it may stop me buying expensive nappies.... LOUISE :evil: :hohoho:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Those nappies are super cute!

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:49 pm

It won't stop me buying one :hohoho: It would be rude not to...

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:55 pm

soo... best place to get the 40cm and 50cm ones then? :) might need to try a few!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:56 pm

I got mine second hand so no help sorry.

Shall we try do a COOP???????

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 pm

They are so cute but i know i would be gutted when they got outgrown :oops: I have willpower this time around......I havnt spent any money out of our bank acc on bumps stash and im determind not too :( boring i know :cry:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat