hf1

If you had £100?!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

If you had £100?!

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Right, my council grant thingi for using coth nappies is £100 and i will get it once bump is born and i get a MW stamp to show im using cloth...the only stipulations are that i need to provide recipt proof (WAHM is fine, i submitted a puddlkins one last time :wink: ) but pre-loved is out of the questions...and it must be nappies, no wool or clothing would be allowed obviously...

So what would you get? Im thinking that BTP would be more economical as funds are going to be tight once she is here and i wouldnt have to worry about sizing up...but i have goodmamas and they do the job just fiine but i want something different plus getting hold of them is a bit of a nightmare :-?

I need to be careful with it and get as many nappies as i can for the money...I would really like to order 12 small very baby fitteds in the co-op but i dont think thats being terribly savvy really :oops:

We have tonnes and tonnes of newborn and small prefolds so im fine on that front, we also have wraps, longies and i have wool to knit more longies, I dont do pockets or AIO's...sooooo spam me :mrgreen:

ETA just realised that i crashed through the 10,000 posts mark recently! :wine: I have a picture under my name!! :mrgreen: :wine:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: If you had £100?!

Postby Caroline » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Tots Strechies and ME Sandys.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Oh yeah how about bamboo sandies in small?? They last AGES and are good!!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Nature babies bamboo loveables size 2 can be used birth 2 potty :wink: and i'd get some very baby fitteds in different sizes as they are so cute :giggle:
but really id spend in all on the bv prefolds :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:39 pm

princessliana wrote:Nature babies bamboo loveables size 2 can be used birth 2 potty :wink: and i'd get some very baby fitteds in different sizes as they are so cute :giggle:

Nature babies are awful for slim babies. They still give SOphie wing droop and practically fall off and she is 2!!

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:40 pm

tots sz2Strechies are btp

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 pm

I know you don't like them but I would spend it all on easyfits! You could spend it all on very baby nappies - there are plenty of pregnant people to snap them up once you have finished with them and then you could respend it!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:04 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:I know you don't like them but I would spend it all on easyfits! You could spend it all on very baby nappies - there are plenty of pregnant people to snap them up once you have finished with them and then you could respend it!

Thats exactly what i just thought while eating dinner :giggle: i could get the smalls and then re-sell them freeing up the funds and i could then buy pre-loved :wine: Off to try and convince hubby :-? I need to look around and see what i could get cheaper too i guess... :-?

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Stretchies and/or Easyfits get my vote :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat