hf1

If you had £100?!

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: If you had £100?!

Postby scarlet » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:34 pm

I would spend half on the one's your swooning over ( what your heart tells you) very baby nappy and the other half on the birth to potty ( what your head tells you). Was just thinking if you bought all very baby nappies and then couldn't sell them all you would be a bit stuck!

Also thought that if you buy only sensible nappies that you aren't in love with you will get fed up of them and end up spending more money on new cute nappies you can't resist! So half and half best of both worlds!! :giggle:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Have the council told you in person that they wont accept paypal receipts?

I only ask as when i was going to put in a claim for H (i spent about a month gathering receipts for them to then withdraw the funding in our city FFS :x ) i was told that paypal receipts backed up with written signed receipts from the seller were perfectly acceptable for a claim. Our scheme 'was' only £30 cashback anyway so wouldnt have bought much but it could of still got quite a few preloved!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:05 pm

I loved our small and xs sandies but like others have said I'd get something that you can sell easily and then spend it on preloveds and get more for your money.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:44 pm

I'd buy preloved and do what Shadow said - ask someone to provide a written receipt saying 'Nappy Covers' - I spend loads on wool - you can have my receipts if you want ;-)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Easyfit Prints, BG V4 Prints, WN's

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat