hf1

Enforcing cloth??

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Enforcing cloth??

Postby mabo » Tue May 06, 2008 2:14 pm

I've mentioned before that my SIL has been interested in trying cloth but has yet to take the plunge. She bought 2 pink BG's off me and says she's washed them (although in all honesty i dont know if that is really true) but just hasnt plucked to courage to actually try them on. She says that LO is too wriggly at the moment and crawls off etc (LO is 11months now).

With LO's 1st birthday coming up, do you think it would be an idea to get a personalised pocket with insert for her, or should I just accept that she will probably never try them?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Enforcing cloth??

Postby Rae » Tue May 06, 2008 2:19 pm

If she hasn't used the BG's then I don't like the chances of her using anything else you may get her. If her LO is too wriggly to put a BG on, how does she manage to put a sposie on???????

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Enforcing cloth??

Postby mabo » Tue May 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Rae wrote:If she hasn't used the BG's then I don't like the chances of her using anything else you may get her. If her LO is too wriggly to put a BG on, how does she manage to put a sposie on???????

She has not tried to put the BG's on yet. She tried one of mine on over a disposable back in february when they were over at ours and when she bought the 2 from me. She uses the fact that LO wont lie still as an excuse to not even try them - and I think she sometimes puts pull-ups on instead as they are a bit easier.

I know she's due to go back to work in June so I guess the ship has sailed really. Unless I can convince MIL to put the BG's on LO as she'll be looking after her for 3-4 days a week then :lol: that could work as BG's are supposed to be grandparent proof :hohoho:

Silly thing is, wherever I propose the buy them back off her so I can sell them on to someone who WILL use them (I'm thinking Jan here) she declines :roll:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat