hf1

I really really dont want to use sposies at all.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I really really dont want to use sposies at all.

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:42 pm

megansmummy wrote:i know and i also know that im not going to want to sell it when the time comes :roll: now to start the knitting so her woolly stash can be huge too :wine:

Im going with the thinking that this one might be a bit early if my bp plays up and so we would get more use out of newborns...megan was waaaaay too small for her nappies for ages...kieren was a bit too and it annoyed me using a million sposies each day...

See i keep telling myself that this ne is going to be a normal size - i will prob have a mad panic after my growth scan to order more xs's! Gah im going to end up ging back to that WWW coop order and changing it again arent i?.........(Sorry Louise!)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:44 pm

megansmummy wrote:
charlibunny wrote:
megansmummy wrote:ummm 30 BUT 6 of those are sadies :wink: and it also includes some diddy diapers, lovaables etc :D

30 xs??

Answer me honestly, is my 14 xs nappies feeble??? Do i need more??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Charli, you really want me to answer that?! :giggle: yes i would have more than 14 if you intend to use cloth fully from birth...i figure that i would rather have a few too many ( :oops: ) and be able to acheive my desire to use cloth from birth than not have enough and resort to sposies...not that there is anything wrong with sposies but I wanted to use coth from birth with both M&k and didnt...this is my last chance! Plus i see them as an investment...ok enough of me trying to convince myself now :roll: :giggle:

I have made cloth my priority and bought everything else i can second hand to free up the cash :wink:

:hohoho: :hohoho: I managed cloth from birth with Sophie and i had 30 cotton little lambs!!!

Maybe i need to order another very baby xs..... :twisted: :twisted:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Charli shhhh with the voice of reason!! :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Its a good job that Linda upped the fitted allowance huh?! :giggle: i keep thinking about adding a prefold...a pink one...but i really really reeeeeeaaaallllly dont need anymore prefolds!!! :|

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:46 pm

HighlandMum wrote:Charli shhhh with the voice of reason!! :giggle:

I think I have lost the ability to listen to sensible things...my hormones made me do it..thats what i will tell hubby :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:47 pm

megansmummy wrote:Its a good job that Linda upped the fitted allowance huh?! :giggle: i keep thinking about adding a prefold...a pink one...but i really really reeeeeeaaaallllly dont need anymore prefolds!!! :|

But this could be your 'special' prefold :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

You nervous about being stung by customs? I am... that's why i not put another one on :oops: :oops:

Me voice of reason????? Naaaaaaah :twisted:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Nope becuase i know i probably will, i have warned hubby that we probably will and so i will just wait and see what happens...nothing i can do about it, i did think about getting them shipped in two packages but as Louise pointed out that would be 2 lots of shipping and then both could get stopped (now that would annoy hubby :-? ) so i think i will just grit my teeth and love them when they get here, i cant wait to line them all up :mrgreen:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:51 pm

megansmummy wrote:Nope becuase i know i probably will, i have warned hubby that we probably will and so i will just wait and see what happens...nothing i can do about it, i did think about getting them shipped in two packages but as Louise pointed out that would be 2 lots of shipping and then both could get stopped (now that would annoy hubby :-? ) so i think i will just grit my teeth and love them when they get here, i cant wait to line them all up :mrgreen:

Yeah good point. I have ordered 4 nappies and 3 doublers. I think 1 more won't hurt? Just got to find the PP now :roll: :roll: :oops:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:56 pm

1 more definately wont hurt ;)

I think im going to change my 2 prefolds for 1 (or maybe 2) xs fitteds, i just dont think i will use prefolds however pretty they are

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat