hf1

I really really dont want to use sposies at all.

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I really really dont want to use sposies at all.

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:17 pm

I have 5 of the white ones & they are more like the brights on the outer (not as soft) so was it the teenyfit brights you had problems with...?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:19 pm

No it was the easyfit brights...we just got constant wicking/leaking...the whole of the coloured outter would be wet within an hour or two (boosted with an ep hemp) when he normally goes 3 hours in a tri folded prefold :-?

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:59 pm

I'm not asking my hospital.... when I had Natalie you could use them but had to take dirty ones away at the end of each day to be washed. Someone told me they'd asked recently and were told no, and there's no info in the Bounty info pack about it, and there was with Natalie's so I'm just going to take them and if they say something then I'll just use the "oh! when my daughter was born it was allowed...." line :)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Worry over! :wine:

Sadie is going to lend her her 6(?) teenyfits and I have one on the way to me so thats 7 teenyfits which should easily see us through the time that I need help changing her nappy for in hosp! :mrgreen:

Thank you everyone for your really kind offers of lends! :hug:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:26 pm

megansmummy wrote:Worry over! :wine:

Sadie is going to lend her her 6(?) teenyfits and I have one on the way to me so thats 7 teenyfits which should easily see us through the time that I need help changing her nappy for in hosp! :mrgreen:

Aww how kind!!!!!!

I need a teenyfit, DH has agreed he will use an applix pocket for 1st nappy but not poppers or fitted :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:36 pm

charlibunny wrote:
megansmummy wrote:Worry over! :wine:

Aww how kind!!!!!!

I need a teenyfit, DH has agreed he will use an applix pocket for 1st nappy but not poppers or fitted :hohoho:

In that case you need an applix fastening WN. :wink: WAHM nappies are way better than mass produced ones.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Yay tory glad that you are all sorted

and charley depending on when I pop, if I have any teenyfits spare you are more than welcome to borrow them

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:20 pm

I may also have just bought 5 more teenyfits so that i will have a total of 12 at m finger tips which should help stretch out the need for nappy washing while im in hopsital so they will be on the classifieds when she outgrows them...they are all a bit girly tho :mrgreen:

Hubby is going to kill me...there is something realy lovely about building a newborn stash and i know this will be my last :( :cry:
Last edited by megansmummy on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:21 pm

red_dwarf wrote:Yay tory glad that you are all sorted

and charley depending on when I pop, if I have any teenyfits spare you are more than welcome to borrow them

Thanks Ant :)

Louise.... Your bad....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I REALLY need a teeny tiny one with a duckie on...

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat