hf1

I really really dont want to use sposies at all.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I really really dont want to use sposies at all.

Postby red_dwarf » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:23 pm

charlibunny wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:Yay tory glad that you are all sorted

and charley depending on when I pop, if I have any teenyfits spare you are more than welcome to borrow them

Thanks Ant :)

Louise.... Your bad....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I REALLY need a teeny tiny one with a duckie on...

no probs. Remind me nearer the time because you know I WILL forget :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:24 pm

megansmummy wrote:I may also have just bought 5 more teenyfits so that i will have a total of 12 at m finger tips which should help stretch out the need for nappy washing while im in hopsital so they will be on the classifieds when she outgrows them...they are all a bit girly tho :mrgreen:

Hubby is going to kill me...there is something realy lovely about building a newborn stash and i know this will be my last :( :cry:

:hohoho: have you bought 5 prints?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:25 pm

HighlandMum wrote:
megansmummy wrote:I may also have just bought 5 more teenyfits so that i will have a total of 12 at m finger tips which should help stretch out the need for nappy washing while im in hopsital so they will be on the classifieds when she outgrows them...they are all a bit girly tho :mrgreen:

Hubby is going to kill me...there is something realy lovely about building a newborn stash and i know this will be my last :( :cry:

:hohoho: have you bought 5 prints?

yes :lookround:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:28 pm

:giggle: Your newborn stash is going to be huuuuuuge

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:30 pm

i know and i also know that im not going to want to sell it when the time comes :roll: now to start the knitting so her woolly stash can be huge too :wine:

Im going with the thinking that this one might be a bit early if my bp plays up and so we would get more use out of newborns...megan was waaaaay too small for her nappies for ages...kieren was a bit too and it annoyed me using a million sposies each day...
Last edited by megansmummy on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Tory, how many x/s nappies will you have now... HONESTLY??? ]

If you say a good number it means i can go shopping!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:32 pm

ummm 30 BUT 6 of those are sadies :wink: and it also includes some diddy diapers, lovaables etc :D but it doesnt include the prefolds...which adds about another 20 XS's :oops:

ETA i had 30 XS and 30 smalls with kieren and it was easily enough...i didnt have to panic about the washing etc :wink:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 pm

megansmummy wrote:ummm 30 BUT 6 of those are sadies :wink: and it also includes some diddy diapers, lovaables etc :D

30 xs??

Answer me honestly, is my 14 xs nappies feeble??? Do i need more??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:36 pm

charlibunny wrote:
megansmummy wrote:ummm 30 BUT 6 of those are sadies :wink: and it also includes some diddy diapers, lovaables etc :D

30 xs??

Answer me honestly, is my 14 xs nappies feeble??? Do i need more??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Charli, you really want me to answer that?! :giggle: yes i would have more than 14 if you intend to use cloth fully from birth...i figure that i would rather have a few too many ( :oops: ) and be able to acheive my desire to use cloth from birth than not have enough and resort to sposies...not that there is anything wrong with sposies but I wanted to use coth from birth with both M&k and didnt...this is my last chance! Plus i see them as an investment...ok enough of me trying to convince myself now :roll: :giggle:

I have made cloth my priority and bought everything else i can second hand to free up the cash :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat