hf1

Sudocream

My avatar
marcsmummy2010
Clothie
Clothie

Sudocream

Postby marcsmummy2010 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:52 am

Hey everi1 so i was reading a few comments and people are saying its hard to get sudocream out of your inserts !!!

My boy has always got a rash ....prob form disposables :S:S so i awlays put on a thin layer of cream to his bottom

What are your experiences with this ???Any tips Thanks all xoxox

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Sudocream

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:27 am

:wave:

Its fine to use cream but i would use a fleece liner or something to prevent it getting on the nappy inner itself :)

My avatar
marcsmummy2010
Clothie
Clothie

Postby marcsmummy2010 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:00 pm

thanks i will do that :D xxx

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Just another thought: if you're finding that the nappy rash you've got at the minute isn't shifting with Sudocrem, I'd give Bepanthen a try (available at most supermarkets as well as the chemist).
Tbh, I don't especially rate Sudocrem for helping heal nappy rash :-? Erin only tends to get it when she's teething, or has a tummy upset as I've recently discovered, so I only tend to use a cream (99% of the time Bepanthen) then, along with a fleece or flushable liner.
The rest of the time, I find that 10 mins nappy free time between changes is enough to keep her botty happy & healthy :D

Dooby x

My avatar
marcsmummy2010
Clothie
Clothie

Postby marcsmummy2010 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:56 pm

thats great advice he loves to have his nappy off !!!! hes just soo funni lol

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Erin does too, waves her legs in the air like she has no shame :giggle:
Tbh, 10 mins is the min amount of time she has nappy free, often she looks like she enjoys it so much, it goes on for 20+ mins! :roll:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat