How Jealous are you all!!!!!!??

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: How Jealous are you all!!!!!!??

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed May 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Shevi wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:They look OK, but for true appreciation I think I would need to see and cuddle them in real life and may be even try them out :mrgreen:

Anyway I can't look as I was on your train, but have had to get back on Nic's wagon 8-)

just let me know when!!!!

When are you free! What about something the week of the next bank holiday (but not the bank holiday or the tuesday, so perhaps thurs or fri) or thursdays are OK too for me as long as I am home by 4.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed May 07, 2008 6:11 pm

Oooo! they look lovely :D Are they fitteds? I thought you were talking about the ai2 itti bitti's :?

Where are they from?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed May 07, 2008 6:43 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:Oooo! they look lovely :D Are they fitteds? I thought you were talking about the ai2 itti bitti's :?

Where are they from?

fitteds, direct from the itti bitti (.com.au) site! i loved my d'lishs so much that i felt the need to buy these!!!

Annette- whens the next bank holi? i think thursday sounds great...tho no clue when it is!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed May 07, 2008 7:18 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:They look OK, but for true appreciation I think I would need to see and cuddle them in real life and may be even try them out :mrgreen:

Anyway I can't look as I was on your train, but have had to get back on Nic's wagon 8-)

Yes you my lady are on the wagon, not the train!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: And i have very firmly strapped you on it so you won't go bumping off!! :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed May 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Shevi wrote:Annette- whens the next bank holi? i think thursday sounds great...tho no clue when it is!

Just asked Robert - Bank Hol Mon is the 26th, so that would make it the 29th to pencil in to diaries!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed May 07, 2008 7:57 pm

Shevi wrote:
karenandgeorgia wrote:Oooo! they look lovely :D Are they fitteds? I thought you were talking about the ai2 itti bitti's :?

Where are they from?

fitteds, direct from the itti bitti (.com.au) site! i loved my d'lishs so much that i felt the need to buy these!!!

Annette- whens the next bank holi? i think thursday sounds great...tho no clue when it is!

Oh why do babies have to grow up, George is so close to potty training :( So many nappies I would still like to try :crossbaby:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Wed May 07, 2008 8:06 pm

Shevi - W0w W0w W0w - I l0ve them :-)

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu May 08, 2008 3:25 am

I'm definately jealous!! Love the superhero one :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 08, 2008 8:33 am

Oooh very nice. Perhaps Boo will grow out of them in time to sell them for Ben?? :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat