hf1

Our 1st proper Poo leak in Cloth!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Our 1st proper Poo leak in Cloth!

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri May 09, 2008 12:45 pm

Gosh if he leaked in cloth just imagine what a mess he would have been in wearing a sposie :babytongue:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri May 09, 2008 12:56 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:Gosh if he leaked in cloth just imagine what a mess he would have been in wearing a sposie :babytongue:

i can imagine it being up his back and all over his tummy, and down both legs...we only got down one leg...and the d'lishs are not well known for their poo catching abilitys...and it was a real challenger!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun May 11, 2008 1:41 pm

We just had the biggest explosive poo in cloth in a long time. OK, there was a little leaking onto the trousers thru the leg gusset (wam bamboo + nature babies wrap), but you should have seen the amount of poo that was caught in the wrap, and the amount that was in the nappy. I want to know how such a small person can do such a big amount of poo. So David was helping me with the nappy change, and he was gagging (supposing the alcohol form last night and the smell didn't mix well).

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sun May 11, 2008 9:32 pm

Yuck t0 the leak but Yay t0 1 and 1/2 years until y0u g0t 0ne.

I had a fair few in sp0sies bef0re we c0nverted, the w0rse was sat 0n my knee 0n the c0mputer chair and he p00'p, it came 0ut the t0p and d0wn my leg and 0nt0 the wheel 0f the chair which I had t0 put in the bath t0 clean as it was all under the guard bit - eeeuuurrrggghhhhhh!!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat