Im so out of touch.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Im so out of touch.

Postby paintedclaws » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:02 am

With what's available right now. :oops:

Poppy and Noah both wear WAHM nappies but I'm thinking of getting a few 'off the shelve' nappies for some friends who are interested in using cloth. But honestly when i googled the usual sites i barely recognised the brands. I'm so embarrassed!

I need them to be readily(ish) available so that if they get on with them they can easily get more and also be pretty. :wink: I'm mainly looking for pockets/AI2's because i know that touching a wet fitted will put them off.

Please someone help, i can't believe how few i recognised. :oops:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Im so out of touch.

Postby peachy.moo » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:05 am

I guess the main one lots of us are finding good atm are the Tots Bots EasyFits V2 & the TeenyFits- both are easy to get hold of, easy to use, absorbant & they sell them at Tesco now too!!

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.427 ... ry.2201/.f
Last edited by peachy.moo on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:06 am

If you want to show how easy cloth is to use I would say a bumGenius or Tots Bots Easy fit. They are my staple nursery nappy and they get on really well with them. They even commented that they were surprised they didnt actually leak :giggle:

ETA - What Eliza said! :giggle:

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:07 am

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:09 am

nappynutter wrote:Charlie Banana are fab. :D

http://nappygarden.co.uk/index.php?main ... qeru79f1d2

Whats the fit like Morag? I've not tried them yet.

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:18 am

I have some one-size and some large. The large is great, I've just got the one size and will be trying them today. The design is very clever though, once you adjust the elastic (just like on kid's trousers but hidden inside so you don't see it) you would never know they were one size. I like the idea that you can also use them with a disposable pad, I wouldn't use one but it's a great incentive for people not used to cloth to try them. They come with 2 cloth pads.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:11 am

Ah, so they adjust in the same way as the Fuzzi Bunz One Size then.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:43 am

I've got five BGs that I've barely used (they're still on the newborn setting :oops: ) and she's happy to use those because she knows where they're from but they're not the latest version. And am going to knit too, so wanted something pretty to go with that. I'm thinking an Easyfit (or a teenyfit), Charlie Banana look good but i want patterns and she's having a girl. Not sure on my other pregnant friend though, she's not got her scan for a couple of weeks.

Any ideas on minky options? I don't like the look of Itti Tutto anddont mind sized ones..

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 am

Small Itti's were great when Elsie was small- still use Itti's occasionally but she tends to flood them now..... :roll:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat