hf1

NO its not!

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

NO its not!

Postby alemum » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:09 pm

a bloddy cover/ wrap to make disposables nappies look pretty, its an fein cloth nappie, and yes we do wash them in the washing machine :evil: no it is not gross,, gross is all the chemicals and rubbish used in YOUR disposable, so there you smug stuck up woman, from over the road..

My avatar
mrssproggit
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: NO its not!

Postby mrssproggit » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil:
It REALLY annoys me how people think it's disgusting to have to "handle" pooey nappies and wash them in the same machine you do your clothes in. But the pooey handling is worse, as we had more leaks in a month of dispicables than we have ever had in 16 months of cloth. Less leaks = less pooey clothes to wash/rinse/soak and those would've been washed in the same washing machine, so how is that any less gross??
:x :x :x Makes me so mad sometimes how people just assume it's hard work, and I've nothing better to do with my days than to spend it cleaning nappies ...
:rant: Sorry :oops:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:31 pm

I used to get "oh I like her pants" :giggle:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:34 pm

How gross is SHE putting human excrement in her bin? That's more gross IMO.

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Shaunie wrote:How gross is SHE putting human excrement in her bin? That's more gross IMO.

I agree, I look after children who wear dispicables, and th poop goes in the toilet before the nappy goes in the bin. Friends of mine that use sposies (most of them tbh) look at me as if I'm mad when I say I empty the poo in the loo first.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:46 pm

becky1978 wrote:
Shaunie wrote:How gross is SHE putting human excrement in her bin? That's more gross IMO.

I agree, I look after children who wear dispicables, and th poop goes in the toilet before the nappy goes in the bin. Friends of mine that use sposies (most of them tbh) look at me as if I'm mad when I say I empty the poo in the loo first.

It's odd isn't it - do they think it would be acceptable for them to put their own poo in the bin? :giggle:

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:49 pm

How does she think you clean a baby's bum when they poo? You have to deal with the poo whatever nappy you use. Silly woman. :gaah:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Its one of my lines when trying to sway people to cloth....They poo just the same whatever you put on them and I prefer not to store poo in my house, rather flush it down the loo!

My avatar
trishy28
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby trishy28 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:16 pm

when i was helping out on our nappy stall in shopping centre - i got asked, but how do you deal with the poo, i don't want it touching me, i just said, well i do it the same as i would a disposable, wear gloves and flick it down the toilet - then ask - is that not what you do? you do realise you are not meant to put poo in the bin don't you??

the amount of looks of surprise at being told you are meant to flush the poo off a sposie too is mad!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat