hf1

Yuk!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Yuk!

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:01 am

Awoke this morning to a dirty protest :roll: Sandy was in a disposable last night, and for some reason i hadnt put a BG over the top which is what i normally do on the odd nights he wears a sposie because they tend to leak. Anyhoo, when i went into his room this morning he had wriggled out of his longies and the nappy was off....there was poop everywhere and the bedding was soaking - gads!

Another reason why cloth is much better, theres no danger he can get into a side snap night nappy! I really need another couple (he only has 3 night nappies, hence why he has the odd disposable on sometimes at night) but the only things that work are puddlekins with lots of extra custom absorbancy or super wetter lls, neither of which are available just now :(

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Yuk!

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:09 am

What size night nappies is he in?

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:13 am

Eeeewwwww :puke: Glad we've not had that unpleasant experience yet! Got some zorb and hemp fleece through the post from Suzanne yesterday so am going to make some boosters today to see if I can sort out Kellan's night nappies. I also got some Little Lamb bamboo boosters too, so going to use 2 of them, then 2 layers of zorb and 2 layers of hemp fleece in a booster and see if that works!! Along with the extra layers in the hw Wild Child we have and the hw LLS nappy I'm praying it might work :giggle: Just can't afford any wool extra hw night nappies at the mo :-?

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:27 am

JabberJabber he wears large nappies.

Lisa i know what you mean, these super absorbant night nappies are far from cheap and im trying to concentrate on teeny nappies for bump. I dont know why i fogot to but a pocket over his sposie last night, must be baby brain. Its a pain though, his night longies dont stay up if he wears a sposie so i should really buy him proper pjs for the nights he isnt in a cloth nappy - more money!

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:34 am

I can make you some boosters if you think that might help a bit? Trouble we have is he out pees sposies too. I've been known to put two day nappies on him, one on top of the other in a bid to get him through the night :oops: Dh thought I was mad :giggle:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:39 am

I hadnt thought of doing it that way - i guess 2 day nappies isnt any madder than a pocket nappy over a sposie lol. I actually have a big bit of zorb sat here that i havent done anything with, my problem last time i tried to boost less absorbant nappies he ended up having massive leg gape.

There seems to be so many of us with the same problem, these babas can pee to olympic proportions lol

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:42 am

I knew people who used to use 2 terry towelling nappies for night times when my girls were small.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat