What am I looking for

My avatar
katherinem
Clothie
Clothie

What am I looking for

Postby katherinem » Wed May 14, 2008 7:45 pm

Hi ladies, I'm new to the site.

I'm looking for a fleece (or stay dry) lined nappy. I've tried the bambeasy, which is too small for my little (or not so little)chubba. I've also tried a bumhugger, which I just didn't get on with. I'm looking for a night nappy but just don't want any wet to get to my lo's precious bum. So does anyone have any ideas. Thank you :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: What am I looking for

Postby nic1 » Wed May 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Fleece lined night notions (night nappy) from weenotions!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed May 14, 2008 7:51 pm

I'd agree with Nic.

Or you could try a separate fleece liner in any of the other nappies recommended for night-time - Puddlepants weedies, Baby Bufters etc

Or for a pocket nappy, the Minki pockts are supposed to be excellent for night.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Wed May 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Hi Katherine! We've met before! :-D

I second the vote for night notions they are amazing and quite generous fitting too so should fit your not so little ones. They are super absorbent too.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed May 14, 2008 7:58 pm

get or make some big fleece liners, that way you can have any nappy you want and use the liners for the stay dry function!

jan x

My avatar
katherinem
Clothie
Clothie

Postby katherinem » Wed May 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Oh brilliant thanks. I've been looking at the night notions but couldn't decide if they were fleece lined - I'm not very good at all the jargon yet.

Kt24 - I'm not very original with my username am I :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed May 14, 2008 8:13 pm

katherinem wrote:Oh brilliant thanks. I've been looking at the night notions but couldn't decide if they were fleece lined - I'm not very good at all the jargon yet.

The night notions don't have to be fleece lined. You choose what the inner layer is made of - it can be fleece or there are other non-fleece options if you prefer. I went for non-fleece as I wanted extra absorbing powers :D

My avatar
katherinem
Clothie
Clothie

Postby katherinem » Wed May 14, 2008 8:22 pm

Ohhhhh, see, I told you I was a simpleton when it came to all this nappy business lol. Good job you told me - thank you

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed May 14, 2008 8:25 pm

katherinem wrote:Ohhhhh, see, I told you I was a simpleton when it came to all this nappy business lol. Good job you told me - thank you

You'll have it all sussed in no time, I'm sure!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat