hf1

What am I looking for

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What am I looking for

Postby mabo » Wed May 14, 2008 8:28 pm

babyroo wrote:The night notions don't have to be fleece lined. You choose what the inner layer is made of - it can be fleece or there are other non-fleece options if you prefer. I went for non-fleece as I wanted extra absorbing powers :D

What did you go for then, and do you put a fleece liner on it then to keep Katie's bum dry? I never thought of not having fleece but I suppose having another absorbant layer instead is not a bad idea :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed May 14, 2008 8:32 pm

I didn't bother with fleece liners in any of her nappies - except in nappies like the bameasy where there was no option.

Her poos were always so squishy that they never came off fleece so I had to use paper anyway and so I just went with that. She didn't seem to mind :oops:

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Little Pants » Wed May 14, 2008 8:53 pm

Babeco have brought out a bamboo velour nappy, and it goes ~HUGE! It's gorgeously soft as well. Haven't tried it out yet, but I reckon it will make a really good night nappy, as you could boost it to China and back! Hasn't got a fleece liner, but that's easily solved with a separate one. Has anyone tried it yet? I've just got one to put out on trial, but the Mum I have in mind is away for a couple of day, so would love to know if anyone's tried it yet.

There's also the bootylicious, which is fleece lined, but that's not as big or as soft as the bamboo velour.

http://www.babeco.co.uk/ShapedNappies.html

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed May 14, 2008 9:21 pm

HI I use stuffies for night times. They are fully fleece lined and have a huge pocket for stuffing. They are nippa fastening so fit a wide variety and they are my fav night nappy. I use a ME airflow wrap ontop. I have a hemp/terry one and a fast dry terry one. I stuff mine with a trifold hemp, bamboo booster and a Greekids bamboo booster.

I got mine from http://www.angeltots.co.uk

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed May 14, 2008 10:01 pm

Weenotions Nightnotions, Puddlepants weedies with huge fleece liners, and standard minki pockets all get my vote for generous cut and good reliable night nappies...

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Wed May 14, 2008 10:37 pm

Little Kiwi Packer nappies also have fleece inside.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat