hf1

Hopelessly devoted.

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Hopelessly devoted.

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:53 pm

I am the same as you tory, if I have to use sposies I will but I don't like it much and I can't wait to get him back in cloth as soon as I can again. It just feels wrong but there are times when he's got a bad belly....either tummy bug induced or too much dairy induced where I can't stomach washing and rinsing his cloth nappies so I do put his sposies then and I hate how full my bin gets too...plus the waste of money too. I know what you mean about the minkis tory, they do give them a huuuuuuge bum, perhaps get a few of classifieds to try again and see what happens. I just bought ethan pjs when he wore minkis and got them a size bigger so they would fit. Xx

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:54 pm

zoe has minging poo at the moment......I've resorted to using disposable liners as the scraping is just :puke:

Plus last night the kids were in the bath and I had to whip them both out quick as she strained :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:06 pm

angiepangie2809 wrote:I am the same as you tory, if I have to use sposies I will but I don't like it much and I can't wait to get him back in cloth as soon as I can again. It just feels wrong but there are times when he's got a bad belly....either tummy bug induced or too much dairy induced where I can't stomach washing and rinsing his cloth nappies so I do put his sposies then and I hate how full my bin gets too...plus the waste of money too. I know what you mean about the minkis tory, they do give them a huuuuuuge bum, perhaps get a few of classifieds to try again and see what happens. I just bought ethan pjs when he wore minkis and got them a size bigger so they would fit. Xx

What do you use at nights now? Maybe i will give it ago again...i have some seperates PJ's for him that might go over a minkee...I only have terries and EP hemps for stuffling with though...dont really want to get into the buying inserts too as if it doesnt work out then i will be out of pocket...nothing is shifting of classifieds either...oooooeeeerr can you tell im dubious about NN's :giggle:

Or i might try a super boosted fitted (got goodmamas, bamboo LL's, HO's, bamboozles and stretchies...)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Tory i use Meduim standard minki's stuffed with a bamboo prefold and EP hemp and they last my UBER wetter, just buy a size up in PJ's :)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Thanks hun, have posted a wanted...

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:13 pm

I use wnnn's now hun on ethan as the fit has gotten better on him and I never ever get leaks but I use fleece over the top too and its just a winning combo for us, he still looks like there is leg gape but with the fleece over it just has never been an issue. The next best ones for us were minkis, both standard and slinki, shame I havnt got any left to lend you or I would have done. Ps I think I could have gotten away with meduim standard minkis with ethan...the larges were a bit too big me thinks. Oh and if you do try them again try slightly less stuffing than you used to....sounds wierd but I used to stuff mine within an inch of their lives thinking he needed all that stuffing and it ended up making the fit not very good. When I tried a little bit less boosting they fit better and lasted all night still. Think I just used a bamboo terry and 2 ep hemp in the end (but don't quote me on that) x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Daniel can hardly walk I have to boost him soo much! I have replaced the stuffing in his old style WNNN and then I get flaming leg gape so I can't win. And then I end up with poo all over. He always poo's first thing just before I go in to get him. Gah. Sposies aren't much cop either. They explode with wee and those manky jelly things go all over. sigh.

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:19 pm

I've had a little think about this...could you not use two prefolds trifolded with an ep hemp under a wool soaker at all for night time?...just to see if it would work. You could put 1 or 2 of what ever stay dry inserts you use on top so his skin stays dry. I would say try that under fleece but I know you love your wool. Xx

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Alesha wears sposies at night and we where still getting leaks so i made a couple fleece soakers to put over the top, she still leak but obviusly the fleece keeps it in so im not having to change pjs and bedding every morning, and she isnt getting soaked xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat