hf1

My Itti Bitti is here!!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

My Itti Bitti is here!!

Postby mabo » Thu May 15, 2008 1:02 pm

DH just came home from lunch and found it on the doorstep (GRRRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: at the postie, he didnt even knock this time!!!)

But now he's sitting opposite me on the sofa doing his work and I dont want to open the package as he'll go: "ANOTHER NAPPY???"

What is the best way to sneak it upstairs so I can open and admire it in private :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Shall i shove it under my top? :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My Itti Bitti is here!!

Postby nic1 » Thu May 15, 2008 1:12 pm

Yes just take some scissors up and discreetly hide it under something to take upstairs on the proviso of needing the bathroom!!! Tell i have done this before in my time!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :oops: :oops: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu May 15, 2008 1:15 pm

Go out to the kitchen and make him a coffee. While the water is boiling, you have time to open the parcel. Then he thinks your being lovely, and you manage to hide nappies at the same time.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 15, 2008 6:44 pm

I can soooo relate to this, I won't open parcels in front of Mark if I know it is a nappy as he will just roll his eyes at me :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu May 15, 2008 6:48 pm

PMSL at the sneakiness! Have you opened it yet?

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu May 15, 2008 9:51 pm

babyroo wrote:PMSL at the sneakiness! Have you opened it yet?

Ah yes! I said I need the toilet (cue to him having to pay attention to what the kids are up to) and took it upstairs with me :hohoho:

Its luuuuuverly - the orange colour is just right for the Euro's too :lol: I cant wait to show it to my parents tomorrow, might pop it on Anna and take some action pics.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu May 15, 2008 9:52 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: What are you lot like! :babyrolleyes: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Thu May 15, 2008 9:55 pm

Hubby's usually at work when my post comes :lol: :babytongue:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri May 16, 2008 7:01 am

:lol: :lol: I went through a stage of ordering my parcels in the hope they wouldnt arrive on a Saturday but the usually did - a few times I saw the postie coming, met him at the utility room door and shoved the parcels into the tumble drier so dh didnt see them :lol: :lol: I got to the stage where I couldnt keep hiding new fluff and had to come clean so now he doesnt bat an eyelid when another arrives, he just says, is that it, do you really need anymore. I say nope, thats it, dont need anymore nappies, but of course you always do :lol:

Anyway, OT there a bit - enjoy your lovely Itti Bitti - they are fab!

Sadie xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat