hf1

Help - nappies for a long skinny 6 week old baby?

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Help - nappies for a long skinny 6 week old baby?

Postby clothsister » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:46 am

just read that back, i don't mean she's 60cms when she's sitting down i mean when she's stood. :)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 am

Classifieds is a great place to trial out nappies as you get them nice and cheap and can always sell them back on again :) There are alot of us building newborn/small stashes at the moment aswell so i dont think you will have a problem selling your little lambs on :) :hug: Its frustrating when things dont work out...it always amazes me how different babies are when it comes to nappies!

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:00 am

We had a similar problem with Rowan when she was tiny, skinny waist and chunky thighs and 63cms at her 6 week check. Diddy Diapers worked well for us but she did outgrow the size 1s by about 12 weeks so you wouldn't get a huge amount of wear out of them. They do a size 2 as well though. Weenotions Northern Lights were also good and as a two parter had great poo explosion protection!! :giggle: We used Bamboozles for a while but they were a similar fit to the LL so had problems with rise. Not sure about AIOs/AI2s as we didn't start using them or pockets until Rowan was about 9 months. I made do with Toby's old MEOS for a while after she outgrew all her first size nappies. Sorry, not much help there. Hope something soon.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 am

She's not far of Noah's length (62cm) I like weenotions northern lights, fluff n stuffs, and if she's got chunky thighs a M itti might work, I can send you one to try if you like I'm sure Tory will vouch for you that you will send it back you may also get away with a weenotion onesize or a M blueberry sidesnap, how heavy is she?

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:16 pm

last weigh in was a week ago and she was 10lb 14oz's I'm a member of the nct so might see if they've got a cloth session thing soon. If not might take you up on the trial. At the moment i could forget my own name so would be worried that i'd keep forgetting to send it back to you. But thank you so much for the offer! X

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat