hf1

Off to my local babiesrus tomorrow so will see....

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Off to my local babiesrus tomorrow so will see....

Postby nic1 » Tue May 08, 2007 5:30 pm

....what (if anything) they stock in the way of cloth. They do sell totsbots online so will see if they have anything instore. I love my fluffle as it's so quick drying so maybe tempted to buy one more should they stock them. :D Will report back tomorrow to what they did have in there. :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue May 08, 2007 6:58 pm

Our local Babies R Us has quite a good stock of Tots, and I think they have some prefolds but can't remember. Problem is that I don't think they are very well displayed. It is just muddled in with the disposables and I don't think you would notice them if you weren't looking for them. I think they could make a bigger deal about them but then I don't suppose it bothers them as they would make more money from disposables :roll:

Annette

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue May 08, 2007 8:05 pm

last time i looked, my local babies r us had nappy buckets...and that is it. and tiny useless nappy buckets too.
when i asked an assistant about cloth nappies she looked at me like i was mad...but lets be honest, it was a miracle i found an assitant in that place!
Shevi

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:08 pm

Went today to have a look at my local one. They had about 4/5 packs with 5 tots bots plus a wrap in. The ones they sell for just under £50 but no fluffles on there own so went away with nothing.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat