hf1

Tell me about your night nappies

My avatar
LJmum
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Tell me about your night nappies

Postby LJmum » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:16 pm

I use Tots Bots Bamboozles, boosted with a microfibre&fleece booster that I made, as well as a fleece liner (in case she poops!), ALL wrapped up snug in a Bambino Mio wrap (usually the next size up thanks to the huge bum. :giggle: )

That seems to last her Aaaaaaaaages, and by that I mean she is 7mths old, nurses (bf) at LEAST every 2 hours and wets loaaaaaaads. She can have it on at 6pm and it's still going at 7:30am the next morning. It'll be quite quite wet though, but the fleece liner keeps it all away from her so no rash.

I also have a LLSNN boosted to all hell :giggle: and I put a fleece shortie over it.
I also have a few WNNNs that I'm trying to fit onto her teeny bottom but they're a bit big for her yet, lol, so they'll do when she grows a bit!

Good luck with your night time stash. (I still keep a few sposies about just in case :wink: )

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby hermya » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Oh wow! Gosh theres lots to be going on with here, I'm going to go and get a few of the ones you've recomended and experiment. Thank you!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:41 am

If he is only 7 weeks, I would start with a little lamb bamboo stuffed with a couple of bamboo boosters because it is the cheapest option. If you are not happy with them, then I would buy a standard night nappy such as a weenotions night nappy, a holden's landing bedbug, a LLS night nappy or a puddlekins night nappy.

What weight is your little one?

My avatar
RuthPat
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby RuthPat » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 am

In size 1 we used Tots Bots Fluffles with a Motherease wrap these dodn't leak and we were pleased with them. In size 2 I used Tots Bots Fluffles boosted with single GK bamboo and Natures Babies or Debbies wraps. I now use Minki pockets with Double GK bamboo insert and sometimes add a MF booster. None of these options have leaked for us unless Hannah has been teething and been up most of the night! Rx

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:48 am

Forgot to mention, I would also use a fleece soaker rather than a wrap. They allow the moisture to evaporate so that the nappy isn't soaking

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat