hf1

Flongies that DON'T look like jamies for a toddler (boy/GN)?

My avatar
Salbysea
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Flongies that DON'T look like jamies for a toddler (boy/GN)?

Postby Salbysea » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:44 pm

do they exist?
just nice plain ones, the GN or boy patterns all look very PJish to me! The only ones I see about are camo ones and I don't like that pattern.
After being a die hard pocket nappy fan I am now converting (or trying to) to fitteds, I love my little lambs but would like to find some flongies that look like part of his day outfit, not just like I forgot to get him fully dressed. As I've not found any I find myself changing him into pocket nappies and jeans when we go out which I'd prefer not to have to do.
(I know there are nice wool ones that don't look like PJs, but I never ever bother with lanolizing so they don't get used as wraps, I *heart* fleece best)

so please if anyone knows of a supplier that's selling just plain old fleece longies (red/blue/green/brown, no teddy bears or aeroplanes) I'd be very grateful :thumbsup:

thanks

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Flongies that DON'T look like jamies for a toddler (boy/GN)?

Postby twinkletot » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Why don't you get some fleece soakers while you are looking so you don't have to change his trousers?
A few places could do a custom for you if you see any fleece you like. Try snugglebots http://www.snugglebots.co.uk/ for a good starting place :D

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Jabula has some Snugglebots flongies, plain colours but embroidered on one leg. And she has some Pumpkin Pants in plain colours with patches on the leg too. Hope that's what you're looking for :D

My avatar
Salbysea
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Salbysea » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:52 pm

I have soakers but nappy + soaker + normal trousers doesn't really work with my shortie! :lol: it means taking turn ups to extremes!
I really wanna buy ready made, not least because I don't own a measuring tape but know that he fits large in most (I use them as jamies already), but also because I'm IMPATIENT! :giggle:

Thanks for the link though I'll check it out

My avatar
Salbysea
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Salbysea » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Scotia wrote:Jabula has some Snugglebots flongies, plain colours but embroidered on one leg. And she has some Pumpkin Pants in plain colours with patches on the leg too. Hope that's what you're looking for :D

no they don't. I know cause I ordered the brown ones and the order was cancelled due to miss listing! :-?
but that was what I was looking for, you were spot on!

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Aw, that's a shame :( I had my eye on those brown owl ones too :giggle:

How about the Snugglebots in stock ones though, are these any good?
http://jabulababy.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ilter_id=0

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 pm

The nappy garden have these http://nappygarden.co.uk/index.php?main ... 1ckntobfi0 any good?

My avatar
Salbysea
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Salbysea » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:37 pm

not keen on ordering from jabula again TBH, wasn't impressed with their coms after the mess up with the order. There are so many lovely helpful online nappy stores about that i was hoping someone else would have something similar in stock but none of my usual suspects have plain ones

My avatar
Salbysea
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Salbysea » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 pm

twinkletot wrote:The nappy garden have these http://nappygarden.co.uk/index.php?main ... 1ckntobfi0 any good?

:thumbsup:
MINE!
thanks! :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat