hf1

Flongies that DON'T look like jamies for a toddler (boy/GN)?

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Flongies that DON'T look like jamies for a toddler (boy/GN)?

Postby twinkletot » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Salbysea wrote:
twinkletot wrote:The nappy garden have these http://nappygarden.co.uk/index.php?main ... 1ckntobfi0 any good?

:thumbsup:
MINE!
thanks! :giggle:

No probs :D

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:43 pm

If you need any more, I make them to order in pretty much whatever you fancy colour fleece :hug:

My avatar
Salbysea
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Salbysea » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:44 pm

choccylisa wrote:If you need any more, I make them to order in pretty much whatever you fancy colour fleece :hug:

oo could you do dark brown with light brown turn ups and light brown waist? something like that?

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:03 pm

I most surely could :wink: PM me some measurements, won't promise before Christmas but can get them done between Christmas and New Year and posted :hug:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Jabula is really good, perhaps email them to see what they have in stock ATM incase there is a problem with the site updating x

My avatar
Salbysea
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Salbysea » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:55 pm

it wasn't a prob with tinternet but moving on, I'm not gonna be using jabula again but don't want this to turn into a name and shame thing, that wasn't why I posted, I just had trouble finding what I needed elsewhere x

like what I see on fluffy cabbage, but the ones I like aren't in LOs size

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:59 pm

i think flongies always look like pjs bottoms, dnt seem to matter how they are style, the least ones that i have seen had pockets on the sides and they where plain black, they just looked like combats xx

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:02 pm

123princesssammie wrote:i think flongies always look like pjs bottoms, dnt seem to matter how they are style, the least ones that i have seen had pockets on the sides and they where plain black, they just looked like combats xx

Yeah, or some of the jogging type ones you can get - sounds silly but type in fleece trousers on ebay, comes up with a few different styles :wink: And any just fleece trousers will work the same as flongies as long as the fleece is thick enough. Only real difference is that flongies can have a built in soaker added for extra protection if being used for overnight.

My avatar
Salbysea
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Salbysea » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:16 pm

choccylisa wrote:
123princesssammie wrote:i think flongies always look like pjs bottoms, dnt seem to matter how they are style, the least ones that i have seen had pockets on the sides and they where plain black, they just looked like combats xx

Yeah, or some of the jogging type ones you can get - sounds silly but type in fleece trousers on ebay, comes up with a few different styles :wink: And any just fleece trousers will work the same as flongies as long as the fleece is thick enough. Only real difference is that flongies can have a built in soaker added for extra protection if being used for overnight.

I've ordered a few fleece trousers on ebay before, some were just thin velour, others had fabric pockets that wicked out moisture at the sides so its a bit of a gamble, only one of the pairs I got that way realy work as a wrap unfortunately.
Its the patterns that I'm not keen on, I just want plain fleece trousers which may still look a BIT PJish I suppose, but would go a bit more with day tops
Think I'm sorted now for this size thanks to the helpful replies x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat