GREEN KIDS!!!!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

GREEN KIDS!!!!!

Postby beck » Tue May 08, 2007 11:04 pm

I got th green kids newsletter this morning and this is it.........

We are very pleased to announce that our fantastic new Funtimes prints will be released this Thursday 10th May! There are a great range of prints for boys, girls, and gender neutral! Most Funtimes prints are limited editions, and once sold out there are usually no more of that print! So be quick to make sure you get your favourites!

I'm so excited I love these nappies, but of course they couldn't come in time for the nappy fairy could they :twisted:

Anyway hope everyone is having a good day

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Wed May 09, 2007 5:05 am

Yay I'm soooo excited, I think I'll be logging on all day to see if they are there yet :lol: :lol: :lol: They are such a reliable pocket and look so fab on :!: Oh and damn them for not being ready for the nappy fairy, how inconsiderate.

Sam...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed May 09, 2007 5:16 am

I know the hide of them not having them when we needed them :wink: :twisted: :roll:

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Thu May 10, 2007 8:37 am

Well green kids officially suck :evil: :evil: I've been waiting all day for their new prints to show up (it was today wasn't it beck?). How rude, when we are all waiting :lol:

Sam...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu May 10, 2007 8:56 am

I know I just went and had a look and was excited because I thought for sure they'd be there but NO not yet. It says the 10th on the site to so maybe its sometimes night.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 10, 2007 7:18 pm

Ooooh they are on and there are some funky ones on there - very tempting. Some are already out of stock though :cry: obviously very popular.

Annette

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri May 11, 2007 2:27 pm

I love my dp, he just ordered the Clownfish nappy. His reasoning was he loves clownfish and his finger slipped :shock: - hey what ever works for him :lol: works for me and getting new nappies YAY!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Fri May 11, 2007 6:15 pm

Yay!! I wish my DH would do that! He loves frogs so maybe if I find a really cute froggy nappy...

Joanne

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat