hf1

Confession time!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Confession time!!

Postby nic1 » Mon May 19, 2008 4:16 pm

Oppssss i seem to have fallen of my wagon (AGAIN) :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: This time i got some longies (not knitted but the other kind, name escapes me at the moment) from hanna (ramsey) and they are fab. They were part of a set but when the set didn't sell Hanna sold off seperatley. Will post action pics later as going to try them over her night nappy later on at bedtime. Think they should fit. They are the dunk and fluff ones that Hanna was selling. Pics to come.

Do you reckon i am such a rubbish wagon holder that i need to hand the reins over to someone else!! I keep caving under the pressure!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Confession time!!

Postby Shevi » Mon May 19, 2008 4:21 pm

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
you are a rubbish wagon moniter!!!!
Looking forward to seeing the pics of new fluff!!!
:hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon May 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Well in that case I think I'm perfectly justified in plotting a fall off the wagon... :oops: What a bad example you are leading Nic!

And do you mean Crochet?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon May 19, 2008 4:51 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Well in that case I think I'm perfectly justified in plotting a fall off the wagon... :oops: What a bad example you are leading Nic!

And do you mean Crochet?

Hehehe i am setting a terrible example i know......now who really does not cave in to any peer pressure with regards new nappies!! Who could be my sucessor??? :hohoho: :hohoho:

Not crochet no, they are longies but not knitted, ooohhh what's the word?? :| :| Off to find out and will update it once i know!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon May 19, 2008 4:58 pm

Wool interlock longies is the word i was after!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon May 19, 2008 5:45 pm

It's OK, David is under the notion that wool is clothes, not nappies, so what you actually purchased was a pair of pj bottoms.
So what is the nappy fairy going to be like for the person in charge of the wagon?

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Mon May 19, 2008 5:49 pm

Oh dear :roll: . You're not getting this whole Wagon Monitor thing are you!!! :hohoho: How are we supposed to keep on the straight and narrow when our monitor keeps falling off?? :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon May 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Rae wrote:It's OK, David is under the notion that wool is clothes, not nappies, so what you actually purchased was a pair of pj bottoms.
So what is the nappy fairy going to be like for the person in charge of the wagon?

I like davids theory, so i actually haven't fallen off!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I was buying pj bottoms NOT nappy accessories!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon May 19, 2008 6:58 pm

nic1 wrote:
Rae wrote:It's OK, David is under the notion that wool is clothes, not nappies, so what you actually purchased was a pair of pj bottoms.

I like davids theory, so i actually haven't fallen off!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I was buying pj bottoms NOT nappy accessories!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :D

didn't think of that!!! thats a great plan!! in fact Boo needs a nice pair of summer PJ bottoms!!!!!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat