hf1

Close to giving up

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Close to giving up

Postby g murphy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:20 am

emmalala wrote:I took a break a few weeks back. He's back in cloth during the day but sposies at night. And sposies if he's having nasty poo's! :puke:

we are the same hun. i must say i feel the cloth love more after a break! x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:30 am

At the end of my pregnancy with Jake (and right up until she day trained) Bella was in sposies in the day and cloth at night as that was the only way I could prevent leaks. Sposies have their uses and no-one should feel guilty about using them.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby MissFrodo » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Marijke I know what you mean, Emi is still using dispos because cloth didn't seem to work with her.
Isis is in cloth daytime and dispo at night and I;m glad I found a big roll of liners this morning because of the poo she does these days :giggle:

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm taking a break too. The washing, hanging up and putting them together just got too much for me as I have been absolutely exhausted. Hope it doesn't last too long, I can't remember how long this stage of pregnancy lasts for, I should do though as it is my fourth :giggle:
Wendy x

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 pm

KittyMay wrote:I'm taking a break too. The washing, hanging up and putting them together just got too much for me as I have been absolutely exhausted. Hope it doesn't last too long, I can't remember how long this stage of pregnancy lasts for, I should do though as it is my fourth :giggle:
Wendy x

If you're feeling anything like me, forever!! We've been dipping between the two because I've not been able to dry anything outside in this weather :-? You've just gotta do whatever is best for you :hug:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat