hf1

Night time disaster...

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Night time disaster...

Postby lilylover » Tue May 08, 2007 11:12 pm

Well, due to the lovely rainy and gloomy weather yesterday none of my baby beehinds where dry for last night :cry: After panicking and attempting to use my brain at 6.30pm (after a 5am start in the morning) I ended up putting her in a tots with two baby beehinds bamboo fold ups and a booster. Figuring lil is not a heavy we-er thought we could just make it till morning- wrong :twisted: :twisted: Poor little love was saturated this morning (although slept till 5.30am). So after talking with dh just went and ordered two more baby beehinds to see us through winter (I will have all the colours :D :D ). Oh what an excuse to order more nappies :lol: :lol:

Sam....

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue May 08, 2007 11:27 pm

Yay for more nappies but boo for a soggy baby this morning :( Phebie is a really light wee'r at night time and a tots last her well, but I do prefer a bbb. And all the colours! I'm jealous LOL :D

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Wed May 09, 2007 9:00 am

Poor Lily! But yay for new nappies!! I hate it when night nappies aren't dry on time - we've used a few strange combinations lately! I really really want to get a bamboo quick flip but I'm waiting patiently for the fleece lined ones to become available!

Joanne

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed May 09, 2007 10:14 am

I've got 7 night nappies and that seems to be right for washing every 3 days and allowing for bad weather drying (takes 3 days in my house in winter lol!!). Actually 6 would be more than enough, but at least I always have more than 1 ready to go in case of emergency! Actually no I'm lieing, I've got 8 but I never use the huggle now, must sell it lol!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat