hf1

Pt #3

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Pt #3

Postby knees_on » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:17 am

i posted a while ago about DD doing a couple of dry nights and it being bittersweet what with no more cloth for her. Immediately following that she staayed wet again, i may havesuggested a nappy which made her go the other way. Oops. anyway shes soaked every night and despite hhaving made a few naughty purchases on classifieds nothing was working not even PUL pockets with wool on top. So imagine my delight when she asked to go withouta nappy last night and stayed dry! I dont have any expectations about tonight but i know shes on her way, again!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Pt #3

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:32 am

:wine:
fc it continues x

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:41 am

Well done lo! Hope it continues!

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:03 am

FC, what a good girl.

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 am

nope it aint happening. She does keep having a dry night every week or so and doesnt want a nappy but then we go back to square one. Being nearly 3 and a half, is this normal? My others were earlier toilet trainers.

I wish i had a working sewing machine and time so i could make nappies that dont as we have reverted to dispicables and she just floods every night in cloth. Ive bought a few cheapish nappies from classifieds but cant keep buying hoping something works especially when i keep saying to myself she will pt soon.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:59 am

Its perfectly normal. You can't night train as such, its totally different. The signal sent to the brain that wakes you when you need the toilet at night is the last to develop and it can take as long as up to age 6. My son is 5.5 and still just does not wake up when he needs the toilet. (He does sleep very deeply though which probably doesn't help). I use well boosted DnFs, Hollow Oak night nappies and Puddlekins night nappies. Day nappies would not cope with his flooding.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat