hf1

What newborn nappies shall I buy?

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

What newborn nappies shall I buy?

Postby ericaj1 » Fri May 23, 2008 1:24 pm

Luis gets a shares payout next month and so I have already informed him it will be used to buy baby stuff. What newborn nappies should I buy for bubs?

Up to now I only have Little Kiwi Packer nappies and a Quick flip, oh and a few homemade ones.

Go on put some temptation in my path girls :hohoho: .

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: What newborn nappies shall I buy?

Postby Shevi » Fri May 23, 2008 3:01 pm

weenotions pocket bots itti bittis. go on to the twinkle site and just go mad!!!!! and for some different things, look on little pants, and not to forget kittykins and nappymania...so many nappies...so little time!

My avatar
livvysmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby livvysmum » Fri May 23, 2008 3:23 pm

I have some birth to potty nappies called pop-ins and they are brill. Soft outside and in. Very versitile inners that popper in according to the age. They are also all in ones. easy to wash and quick to dry. They have them on Born web site.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri May 23, 2008 6:51 pm

I loved my bimbles BUT Louis was only 6lbs 12oz so was pretty tiny (although grew very quickly) and he wasnt' in them for long. Diddy diaper were good too. Didn't rate my Kissaluvs much, not very absorbent although cute. Hmmm there is so many more available now than there was 2 years ago too! Let us know what you decide!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri May 23, 2008 7:00 pm

I loved my bimbles, bambeasies,diddy diapers and XS Fuzzis. And you definitely must have some northern lights and WN wraps. :D

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri May 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Zac was fairly big at 8lb 13oz and we got very little if any wear out of any newborn/ size 0 stuff. We loved diddy diapers, size 1 kissaluvs and size 1 Tots from birth and size 1 bimbles and medium swaddlebees from about 6 weeks. Sandy's although so boring were amazingly reliable and they fit for ages after all the other size 1 stuff was outgrown.

Next time I think Northern Lights are a must!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri May 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Oh I forgot, I really liked my Ellas House hemp as well, they were so slim and they were the last of the size 1 stuff to go away and one of the first to be used!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri May 23, 2008 7:59 pm

Well we have tried quite a few over the last few weeks. My favourites have turned out to be bamboo Little Lamb size 1s. I am finding them a great fit and wonderfully absorbent, yet flexible as the booster is removable. The Little Lamb wraps have been very good over the top too.

We have a bimble and bambeasy which although nice and trim, they are already becoming a little snug.

We are also loving our small Fuzzis, although they don't last particularly long time, they are sooooo convenient, might try adding some more absorbency next time and see how long they will last.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri May 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Charliemum wrote:We are also loving our small Fuzzis, although they don't last particularly long time, they are sooooo convenient, might try adding some more absorbency next time and see how long they will last.

How are you finding the fuzzis for poo containment?

I think I would have to have some little wee notions. I didn't use any fitteds other than MEOS when mine were tiny, and terry squares - so no experience to mention sorry!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat