hf1

Rabbitt change mat

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Rabbitt change mat

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu May 10, 2007 6:15 pm

I have been looking to get one of these for ages due to Georgia the little flipper at change time :lol: They were even mentioned in daily chat today when I saw an e-mail pop through from Boots :D

They have them half price so I have gone ahead and ordered one along with a few other bits in the spring sale :D :D

The link boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1070939&classificationid=1047223&slmRefer=000

It's a bit of a bargain :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu May 10, 2007 6:17 pm

I am intrigued as to what they are but the link won't work for me.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu May 10, 2007 6:23 pm

Hmmm, it's working for me :!:

Search for Safety Harness Changing Mat on Boots website see if you can find it?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 10, 2007 7:13 pm

Wow Karen, that is a bargain - I just replied to you on today's chat saying how much I thought mine was a bargain :lol: :lol:

I am sure you will really like it, we find it very useful.

Annette

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu May 10, 2007 7:17 pm

Charliemum wrote:Wow Karen, that is a bargain - I just replied to you on today's chat saying how much I thought mine was a bargain :lol: :lol:

I am sure you will really like it, we find it very useful.

Annette

Thanks for the reply on today's chat, I am glad you think they are good and soooo pleased I got a bargain, looking forward to it arriving now :D
I now hope not to have to put on a cabaret(sp) act every nappy change to entertain her enough to lie still :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon May 14, 2007 8:50 am

i was obviously fleeced for mine!!!! paid £25 (rrp i suppose) and used it, and then saw your posting!!! Zacharia has kicked up a fuss the first few days of using it, but yesterday i moved it out of the cot (where we usually change) onto a surface in his room (has shelves above and no barrier to stop him rolling, so havent been able to use up till now for chnages) and he was more than happy! so i think i stick some things to amuse him to the underside of the shelf, and then Fab!!!
only prob is, although the towely bit is a geart idea to catch wee, Zacharia has a fabulous skill of weeing 17000 time during changes, and as he is a boy, he wees Everywhere!
maybe i should get a hempresto mat to go onto of it!

Shevi
(just think, if i'd saved £15 i could have bought another nappy...with no guilt!)

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon May 14, 2007 10:58 am

Shevi wrote:i was obviously fleeced for mine!!!! paid £25 (rrp i suppose) and used it, and then saw your posting!!! Zacharia has kicked up a fuss the first few days of using it, but yesterday i moved it out of the cot (where we usually change) onto a surface in his room (has shelves above and no barrier to stop him rolling, so havent been able to use up till now for chnages) and he was more than happy! so i think i stick some things to amuse him to the underside of the shelf, and then Fab!!!
only prob is, although the towely bit is a geart idea to catch wee, Zacharia has a fabulous skill of weeing 17000 time during changes, and as he is a boy, he wees Everywhere!
maybe i should get a hempresto mat to go onto of it!

Shevi
(just think, if i'd saved £15 i could have bought another nappy...with no guilt!)

Grrrrr! Sorry you didn't see my post earlier, I came across them by chance. Do you think I can justify another nappy then as I saved money on the mat :?: :lol: :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat