hf1

Aagghh!

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Aagghh!

Postby tiyuricc » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:34 am

Miss clara has woken up this morning for the 4th night in a row with no nappy on :x

she is spending a lot of the time between 3 and 5am awake, kicking legs. i thought it was to get her pj pants off, so i stopped puting those on her, now she wears 2x tops and a grobag, no extra legs. i stopped using fitteds/wool because she was trying to kick the wool off and getting even more worked up. but since i've stopped the pj pants, she wrigges and kicksso much that her nappy comes off.

to make it worse, i've been putting her in bg's which i planned on using for nursery when she starts in april but i'm thinking now they may not last through nursery activity. no now i need a mega quick solution for a) what to put her in ay night and b) what to get for nursery wear and i don't have £300 to get a whole new stash.

our workhorses at home are ds's old version1 bamboozles which the nursery were fine with, but but for clara i have to boost a lot and also use a nippa as the velcro isn't staying put very well, so they're now much too fiddly for nursery but still fine for home.

aggghhhh i thought i was all sorted and it's now completely out the window

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Aagghh!

Postby clairegrace » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Cheap press stud nappies for nursery - coolas/97k nappies etc :hug:

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 am

Are you using popper vests? They might make it more difficult to get the nappy off.

My avatar
GaryL
Clothie
Clothie

Postby GaryL » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi there :wave:

As fas as the nappy goes, you might want to have a look at a Baby Beehinds Fitted Night Nappy or even a Hemp Nappy which will see your little one through the night.

Nursery wear you could look at the Pop-In from Close Parent. You only need a few for going to nursery so you could look at NCT Nearly New Sales or Freegle or Freecycle for them or even on eBay. I have some second hand ones here too if you are interested.

Anyway, I hope this helps a little and good luck

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat