hf1

We're now cd'ing in the day.but none of her clothes fit!

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: We're now cd'ing in the day.but none of her clothes fit!

Postby ems » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:58 pm

babiesgalore+1more wrote:hmmmn, maybe the bigger issue is my fitteds then?! what's that you say...i need to go and invest in some wn pockets?!! :giggle:

heheh no just some balls of pretty wool and a pair of knitting needles ;0) Oh and some scented lanolin! :giggle: :knit:

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:02 am

i can only spot a few issues there...the child in question i can't use lanolin with, has eczema (so wool would prob also be a no-no) oh and the biggest prob...i don't know how to knit! Hmmm,could get some flongies... (although a couple of pretty pockets may have fallen into a basket already.tee hee) shhhhh,you saw nothing!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:16 am

Never had a child with eczema but I am wondering if flongies might be a bit sweaty :-? There are a few people on here with lo's suffering the same and use wool or is your DD allergic to it?
Fleece skirty are fab though, I love them and even shove G into one with a soaker on it still until I get her new ones :giggle: baby legs (legwarmers) are great with skirts for keeping legs warm x

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:24 pm

I can't use nappy cream with lanolin in on her as it seems to make her react awfully so i thought the same may be true for lanolizing wooly wraps?! She may be able to tolerate the wool but i wondered if it'd be itchy against her skin aswell. We've got loads of babylegs and used them quite alot but she's a bit of a pudding atm so they seem to be rolling down more and more.hee hee.don't think it'll be long before she's walking though and everyone keeps telling me it'll start to fall off...I'm not so convinced!!!

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:55 pm

mmm what about acrylic longies? :)

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat