hf1

Nappy wagon list!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Nappy wagon list!!

Postby Shevi » Tue May 27, 2008 12:46 pm

i'm torn...as on one hand i dont want to buy more nappies till the nappy fairy...and david has been giving me a little greif (or more like not saying anything but making me feel silentlky guilty!!) but on the other hand the wagon is a little restrictive...and then i will have to publicly proclaim failiure when all i have really done is bought another nappy.....

oh what to do!?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue May 27, 2008 1:59 pm

Nicola
Rae
Anette (and Ben)
Nicola
Sadie

I will only get on the wagon though if you can promise the very occasional stop so I can get on the train as there are much better facilities there and it is so much more comfy :hohoho:

Sadie xx

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Tue May 27, 2008 2:06 pm

I think you'd have to drag me kicking and screaming to get me on the wagon at the mo :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue May 27, 2008 2:46 pm

eviesmummy wrote:I will only get on the wagon though if you can promise the very occasional stop so I can get on the train as there are much better facilities there and it is so much more comfy :hohoho:

Sadie xx

:hohoho: :hohoho: . I am definitely keeping myself well and truly secured to the train, it's much more fun! :wink: :lol:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue May 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:
eviesmummy wrote:I will only get on the wagon though if you can promise the very occasional stop so I can get on the train as there are much better facilities there and it is so much more comfy :hohoho:

Sadie xx

:hohoho: :hohoho: . I am definitely keeping myself well and truly secured to the train, it's much more fun! :wink: :lol:

you've convinced me, Train it is!! (and theres a food cart!!!) :babytongue:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue May 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Nic we need facilities on our wagon - does it even have a roof or heating or air con - the train is sounding very appealing for its nicer things in life.

Perhaps we should have a temp wagon for the nappy fairy, then people can hop off, before getting back on!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue May 27, 2008 5:05 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:Nic we need facilities on our wagon - does it even have a roof or heating or air con - the train is sounding very appealing for its nicer things in life.

Perhaps we should have a temp wagon for the nappy fairy, then people can hop off, before getting back on!

The wagon i am running lets us purchase nappy fairy gifts ONLY!! :hohoho: :hohoho: It's very warm, cosy, air con for when it's too hot and it's got me....what more do you want!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue May 27, 2008 5:14 pm

nic1 wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:Nic we need facilities on our wagon - does it even have a roof or heating or air con - the train is sounding very appealing for its nicer things in life.

The wagon i am running lets us purchase nappy fairy gifts ONLY!! :hohoho: :hohoho: It's very warm, cosy, air con for when it's too hot and it's got me....what more do you want!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

a chocolate bar...like the max brenner one in harrods, and a biscuit bar (like the one in my head...it has tea too) and a PVR for each person with thier favourite films and tv seriss on.

:D

oh yes, and wine. red for me please, very dry. (and Port for my Elder son :hohoho: )

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue May 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Shevi wrote:
nic1 wrote:

a chocolate bar...like the max brenner one in harrods, and a biscuit bar (like the one in my head...it has tea too) and a PVR for each person with thier favourite films and tv seriss on.

:D

oh yes, and wine. red for me please, very dry. (and Port for my Elder son :hohoho: )

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: sure we can stop you of at a supermarket for all those things on the way around Shevi!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat