hf1

Night nappies for day use? At a loss

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Night nappies for day use? At a loss

Postby charlibunny » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Sophie's wetting is now beyond epic and on only 3 cups of water today she is peeing throught boosted day nappies and wool within 2 hours :|

What would a bedbug be like for days? Or any other night nappy?

Her easyfits contain her wee but she needs them on the medium rise and all her clothes get wet on the waist area where the inner pokes up :x

Getting desperate as sposies make her bleed, and potty training is not an option.

We only have goodmama fitteds, 2 large dunk and fluff and a few LHC but they are useless. My whole stash is pockets but they are ill fitting as she needs the medium rise or she gets leg gape and on med rise she gets builders bum. The only thing that works are boosted medium magicalls :|

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Night nappies for day use? At a loss

Postby sophie2198 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Hey hun :wave:

For the last 9 months atleast of H being in nappies during the day he was wearing m/l bedbugs....we had about 7 m/l so could get them to last 2 days during the day iygwim , then wash them so every 3rd day he'd have to wear normal day fitteds , then back to the bedbugs for the next 2 days etc..

hth

xx

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:01 pm

I didn't find they lasted any longer than other nappies :oops: - Elsie's in EasyFits changed every 2-3hrs- stuff with a hl insert & a EP Bamboo booster....

At night i use the same but she is soaked by the morning as she's teething & drinking between 12-25oz at night!! :shock:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:10 pm

I think Rachel was using NN's for day use with her DD and believe they worked well.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:38 pm

sophie2198 wrote:Hey hun :wave:

For the last 9 months atleast of H being in nappies during the day he was wearing m/l bedbugs....we had about 7 m/l so could get them to last 2 days during the day iygwim , then wash them so every 3rd day he'd have to wear normal day fitteds , then back to the bedbugs for the next 2 days etc..

hth

xx

Did you find they lasted longer than standard fitteds boosted? Not tried a bedbug before
peachy.moo wrote:I didn't find they lasted any longer than other nappies :oops: - Elsie's in EasyFits changed every 2-3hrs- stuff with a hl insert & a EP Bamboo booster....

At night i use the same but she is soaked by the morning as she's teething & drinking between 12-25oz at night!! :shock:

Is she on the Medium rise too? I find all Sophies clothes wick on the inner :|
Shaunie wrote:I think Rachel was using NN's for day use with her DD and believe they worked well.

aaaah maybe i need some then :roll:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Yes she is- i do find if i fold the bit of fabric that's poppered down instead of up that the inner doesn't stick up...

At night i do use a fleece soaker over the top though....

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:04 pm

I have this problem with Max when we use fitteds. He has a whole range of HL BB's as he pretty much outpeed everything. Also use his suply of WNNN and LLS SHW's.

I also use Easyfits stuffed with either a Petit Dessous or EP boosters.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Have you tried a large wnnl? Otherwise yes we used a combo of super boosted bamboozles, wnnls and bedbugs on jak

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 pm

have you tried zorb inserts? clara pees through everything super quickly, but zorb seems to make a huge difference.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat