hf1

What are you waiting for?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: What are you waiting for?

Postby Shevi » Wed May 28, 2008 1:20 pm

my new phone arrived!!! it is ugly but it works!!!!!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: What are you waiting for?

Postby jules070603 » Fri May 30, 2008 1:31 pm

I'm waiting f0r a ween0ti0ns 0ne size. Black Minkee with lizard embr0idery. And my champi0ns league celebrati0ns 0rder fr0m ween0ti0ns - Large p0cket and wrap :-)

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What are you waiting for?

Postby nicola g » Fri May 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Im now waiting for my weenotion onesize and 2 ivory itti bitti dlish.

ohh and my nappy fairy purchase :wink:

Ohh and a replacement slinki mini from Babykind, had to send it back cos the opening to stuff it was very small i couldnt even get my hand in to stuff it :shock:

Also waiting for a funky nappy :hohoho: I keep adding pmsl.
Last edited by nicola g on Fri May 30, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What are you waiting for?

Postby tanya » Fri May 30, 2008 2:05 pm

4 pre-loved medium Fuzzi Bunz and a new pair of shorties (only just ordered).

I am determined to get enough nappies to replace the BGs we have. Even if DH won't let me sell them, I want enough nappies so I don't have to reach for the BGs EVER... I hate hate hate them :(

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What are you waiting for?

Postby nicola g » Fri May 30, 2008 2:13 pm

tanya2007 wrote:4 pre-loved medium Fuzzi Bunz and a new pair of shorties (only just ordered).

I am determined to get enough nappies to replace the BGs we have. Even if DH won't let me sell them, I want enough nappies so I don't have to reach for the BGs EVER... I hate hate hate them :(


Why dont you like them?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What are you waiting for?

Postby tanya » Fri May 30, 2008 2:22 pm

They always leave really nasty red marks round Bella's legs, even if the entire nappy collection has been completely stripped.

We've now opened them up to the largest setting (she's under 18lbs) to try and combat the marks (has made little difference), so any reliability they used to have is pretty much gone too.

They also look soooo tatty and they are only 6 months old.

All in all, not impressed. If I was starting my collection again, I would NOT include BGs. I would probably go down the sized route instead.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: What are you waiting for?

Postby flutterby » Fri May 30, 2008 3:03 pm

tanya2007 wrote:They always leave really nasty red marks round Bella's legs, even if the entire nappy collection has been completely stripped.

We've now opened them up to the largest setting (she's under 18lbs) to try and combat the marks (has made little difference), so any reliability they used to have is pretty much gone too.

They also look soooo tatty and they are only 6 months old.

All in all, not impressed. If I was starting my collection again, I would NOT include BGs. I would probably go down the sized route instead.


Oh no, I have 12 BGs waiting for my LO to use, hopefully they will work for me!!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What are you waiting for?

Postby tanya » Fri May 30, 2008 6:59 pm

I should perhaps moderate that slightly. BGs were fab when we first started using them, that's why we have 14 of them. I'm sure when she starts crawling properly or walking, her legs will slim down and she'll fit into them again. At the moment, she has REALLY fat little thighs, which just get rubbed a lot by the BGs. She's got quite a small waistline instead (with the usual baby belly over it, LOL). So, sometimes it's difficult to get a good fit with aplix fastening nappies.

HH OS are better cos the aplix crosses over (which we need for her little waist) and the fleece rolls out round her legs, so no red marks.

An example of odd fitting is - we use the tightest setting for the waist and the second tightest setting for legs on popper nappies (medium sized) and the waist gapes a little and the legs will have to be moved out again soon!! This is for Fuzzis and WN pockets.

My avatar
Liss07
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: What are you waiting for?

Postby Liss07 » Fri May 30, 2008 9:27 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I should perhaps moderate that slightly. BGs were fab when we first started using them, that's why we have 14 of them. I'm sure when she starts crawling properly or walking, her legs will slim down and she'll fit into them again. At the moment, she has REALLY fat little thighs, which just get rubbed a lot by the BGs. She's got quite a small waistline instead (with the usual baby belly over it, LOL). So, sometimes it's difficult to get a good fit with aplix fastening nappies.

HH OS are better cos the aplix crosses over (which we need for her little waist) and the fleece rolls out round her legs, so no red marks.

An example of odd fitting is - we use the tightest setting for the waist and the second tightest setting for legs on popper nappies (medium sized) and the waist gapes a little and the legs will have to be moved out again soon!! This is for Fuzzis and WN pockets.


You might want to try sidesnapping nappies, my DS has fatter thighs than tummy and SS nappies fit him SO WELL! I have them done up tighter on the waist snaps, and looser on the legs snaps :D It's great!

I am waiting on way too much lol.
2 Fluff and stuff nappies + 2 mamapads
3 Holden's Landing fitteds and wipes
2 Lullaby Diapers fitteds
1 Fussybutt mama pad
I know there's more I just can't think of!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat