hf1

What are you waiting for?

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: What are you waiting for?

Postby Jamling » Sat May 31, 2008 9:49 am

I'd second the side snap nappies as my boy has chubba thighs but a slim-ish waist and ss mean you can get a good fit on both without leaving red marks on the legs. I do think the aplix on BG does seem to go tatty very quickly but then so does the aplix on BB onseize maybe it's just the style of aplix.

Anyway I'm waiting on

3 x Holden's Landing
2 x Fluff and Stuff
1 x crochet hand dyed shorts

and that's it (only because the Preston's Pants, Weenotions, Lovebums and Pocketbots came last week though :oops: :oops: ) :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: What are you waiting for?

Postby flutterby » Sat May 31, 2008 10:47 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I should perhaps moderate that slightly. BGs were fab when we first started using them, that's why we have 14 of them. I'm sure when she starts crawling properly or walking, her legs will slim down and she'll fit into them again. At the moment, she has REALLY fat little thighs, which just get rubbed a lot by the BGs. She's got quite a small waistline instead (with the usual baby belly over it, LOL). So, sometimes it's difficult to get a good fit with aplix fastening nappies.

HH OS are better cos the aplix crosses over (which we need for her little waist) and the fleece rolls out round her legs, so no red marks.

An example of odd fitting is - we use the tightest setting for the waist and the second tightest setting for legs on popper nappies (medium sized) and the waist gapes a little and the legs will have to be moved out again soon!! This is for Fuzzis and WN pockets.

Hehe sounds just like my lil man he's olny 20months but weighs a hefty 33lb, he's in L fuzzis at the mo and he like your LO is on the tightest setting round the waist and loosest round his thighs, I recon his sister will be the same as it seems to run in the family, hehe, me and my mum have rather large legs, lol!! However in his BB SS he's just on the middle setting, same top and bottom, I guess they are more right for his build! I will see how I get on, I recon I could sell them on pretty easily!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat