Hyena cart help? Louise?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Hyena cart help? Louise?

Postby Louise » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 am

megansmummy wrote:On her site it says~

I ship to the US and CANADA. All other countries should email me for an exact quote. If interested, I can send you a Paypal invoice with exact shipping. Canadian/International orders ship on Saturdays.

Arrrg im sooooooooooo tempted :twisted:

ETA its longies and a top.

In that case buy it, pay and ask for an invoice for the extra shipping. That's what I'd do. I saw some lovely kimono/long sleeved tops and longies sets yesterday, am :( that I am having a Summer baby :lol: Love these though, especially the second set

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:56 am

Louise, thats hillarious!! Its the top set that im on about! :giggle: I love the bottom one too but its $125! :shock:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:57 am

I would buy it and put a note in pp.
Louise,damm you woman they are gorgeous x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:58 am

megansmummy wrote:Louise, thats hillarious!! Its the top set that im on about! :giggle: I love the bottom one too but its $125! :shock:

Lol I thought it might be :wink: I really want the second set though :oops: I think Ali may need to knit me a summer version with short sleeves and shorties :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:00 am

Thats a good idea...

Im worried about shipping times too :roll: ARRRG :giggle:

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:00 am

Have you heard back yet? I know LOTS of HC sellers so if you want I might be able to get hold of them. I'd do as Louise says though, buy it and pay and then pay shipping later. Some will only ship priority and cost and time depends on where they are in US/Canada too.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:40 am

Thanks Shadow, i havnt heard back but im guessing its the middle of the night there :doh:

Im being indesicive again...priority mail got my OWW nappies here to me in exactly a week so i could probably ask her to ship them priority anyway and then they might just get here in time for bumps birth...am thinking this would be a super cute coming home outfit...

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:40 am

when you've bought it Tory you need to tell us who the seller is .... need to see their not-so-newborn stuff :wink:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:56 am

I would just chance it like everyone else has said :giggle: the worst that could happen then is the seller refunds you but from what it says about shipping in your quote it looks like there won't be a problem.
the set is gorgeous, you need to share who it's from :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat