hf1

Pulling my hair out!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Pulling my hair out!

Postby emmalala » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:10 pm

I had dan in sposies for a few weeks because the amount of changes I had to do were insane. He's back in cloth now but only in seriously stuffed fuzzis. hoping to get him back in wool soon. he just was peeing all the time and I was changing him every hour at least

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:20 am

Tory I would enlist the help of Daddy (to copy from), some Max balls (Mothercare) and go for the potty training at least for wee. Got to be worth a try anyway.

if he's on juice, try offering just milk or water in the mornings but allow juice for afternoons- mine used to guzzle everyone's juice then be full and not eat at lunch, then pee all day and half the night till I tried this.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:43 am

Miranda wrote:Tory I would enlist the help of Daddy (to copy from), some Max balls (Mothercare) and go for the potty training at least for wee. Got to be worth a try anyway.

if he's on juice, try offering just milk or water in the mornings but allow juice for afternoons- mine used to guzzle everyone's juice then be full and not eat at lunch, then pee all day and half the night till I tried this.

I really dont think he is ready for potty trainning at all and im also due to have another baby in little under 2 weeks, i just think PTing at the moment is too much for him and dont want to cause distress at all...he doesnt have the language to tell me nor the awarness as for as i can tell...

Thanks for the advice :)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:14 am

I was in pretty much the same situation when Jake was due (except Bella was much older) and she went into daytime sposies to save us all a lot of stress. I think you can give yourself a pat on the back for having him in cloth as long as you did and don't beat yourself up over sposies now. There are more important things, right? ;)

My avatar
fluffpuffin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby fluffpuffin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:54 pm

I have to agree with Tanya - don't beat yourself up over it. you have another baby to look after soon so using spisies for a while might just help you have a lot less stress.

the only other suggestion I was going to make was using wool wraps instead of PUL.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat