Annette (and ben)

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Annette (and ben)

Postby beck » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:52 pm

I'm really really sorry but......................http://babybufters.co.uk/index.php?main ... cts_id=158

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:02 pm

Beck - I AM ON THE WAGON. They look good, but I doubt we would do fleece longies anyway, and I really am not buying anything right now :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:12 pm

I can't help but think they'd be a bit sweaty :? :? :?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:28 pm

They would be nice as middle of the winter trousers - I am sure gap did a pair in sheep once as trousers, but they would age really quickly and we have enough stuff (or so I keep telling myself!)

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:41 pm

hehehe I keep forgetting that its getting warmer over there now :roll: :roll: being on the other side of the world and all :lol: :wink:

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:44 pm

beck wrote:hehehe I keep forgetting that its getting warmer over there now :roll: :roll: being on the other side of the world and all :lol: :wink:

Oh if only it were warmer. It's cloudy, windy and cold here today and I'm sure its about to rain!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:08 pm

kt24 wrote:
beck wrote:hehehe I keep forgetting that its getting warmer over there now :roll: :roll: being on the other side of the world and all :lol: :wink:

Oh if only it were warmer. It's cloudy, windy and cold here today and I'm sure its about to rain!

grey and the odd heavy downpour with weather warning tonight for rain, but no jumper indoors for us!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat