hf1

Noo

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Noo

Postby cumbrianlass » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:26 am

I got that too with one i bought about 6 months ago. I had a pre-loved one which we had used a lot with no issues at all so I couldn't work out what it could be. In the end I wondered if it was something in the dye maybe?

Whatever it was, I strip washed the nappy using the dishwasher tablet method, gave it a few extra rinses and it has been fine since. And yes, the HL BB smell far far worse than any of our other night nappies :puke:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Thank you :hug: I'll give that a go and hopefully mine will be ok too!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:50 pm

I dont think the day HL's do have MF in them so it could deffinatly be that in the night nappies causing the problem...have you tried stripping the bedbug?? MF tends to be worse for build up than other inners doesnt it :-?

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 pm

megansmummy wrote:I dont think the day HL's do have MF in them so it could deffinatly be that in the night nappies causing the problem...have you tried stripping the bedbug?? MF tends to be worse for build up than other inners doesnt it :-?

Yes it does tend to be worse........though this is new and only been worn 3 times so I don't think build up would be a problem yet (or is that possibe?). It could be the MF though or the dye maybe :-? I am going to give it a strip anyway and see if it helps, I have a couple of others to do anyway so i'll put it in with that.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat