hf1

Have you kept/will you keep any nappies as keepsakes?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Have you kept/will you keep any nappies as keepsakes?

Postby rhead » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 am

Lili's been dry even at night for a couple of months now and I've sold neeeearly all of her nappies, but there are two Wee Notions pockets that I'm having trouble convincing myself to let go of :giggle:. Just wondering if anyone has kept or is planning on keeping any favorite nappies after PLing... it does seem a little silly, but I want to keep some of the kids' tiny clothes too, and other little reminders (I'm a hoarder!).

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Have you kept/will you keep any nappies as keepsakes?

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 am

I think if I had made a fav custom nappy then yes I would, but alesha has all been in prefolds/terries/basicbamboo fitteds, so dnt think i will, she has had a few fancy ones but they have all been preloved x

Hmm maybe I should get a personalised nappy before she potties :giggle:

Xx

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 am

I didn't keep any of Bella's.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:53 am

:wave: :wave: Hi you - long time no chat!! Hope things are going well in la belle France for you. Not sure if you have seen me mention but we are pretty sure we are going back now so hopefully we'll be just over the border into Brittany at the end of the year!

Sorry back on topic :oops: yes I have kept some nappies - I had a 'Louis' wee-notions ss pocket nappy I'll definitely keep and his first nappy which was a bimble with a ME rikki over the top (not sure if I'll use it on another baby even :oops: ). I'm still undecided about my gorgeous Flutterby Fluff nappy with embroidery by wee-notions pirate nappy, I got it in the last SS or NF I went in and it was used very little before he was out of nappies :cry: Seems a bit silly to keep it I guess and it is probably worth selling!

My avatar
GeoMax
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby GeoMax » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 am

I have an upsy daisy pocket that was made for Maxs christening, and my first weenotions with his name on that I will be keeping as a keepsake :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:56 am

I haven't kept any, I am just not the sort of person who keeps things anymore, I have photos of all the nappies both of them have ever had and that is enough for me - it is a nice idea to keep a box of things like that but I used to be such a hoarder that now I have gone to the other extreme and have to get rid of anything that isn't used anymore :giggle:

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:57 am

i had an nappy made with ryan's name on it wich it will be keeping

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 am

I am having my clearout now - definatley keeping dd's personalised wn to add to her baby memories box. :D

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 am

I've kept 2 nappies both were custom made, personalised and designed by Amber for Aoife's & Imogen's birthdays other than those I won't be holding onto any!
They are my only Upsy Daisy pockets :cry:
Sell them to me Rachel! you know you want to :wink: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat